Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sons of JENOVA
Guest chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
Again, the rings. It does sound nicely ominous and dark, though.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
doesn't ash nagz durbatuluk mean one ring to rule them all or something like that in LOTR?
CRiCKET2U chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I highly doubt Sephiroth wouldn't have the mental strength to overcome the Imperius Curse-especially when you factor in how Harry could fight it off, yet couldn't stand the Cruciatus Curse. So basically, Sephiroth is controlled by Imperius, but not Cruciatus, yet Harry is fine against Imperius, but weak to Cruciatus? -_- I don't get it...and even if I look at this from an unbiased standpoint, I don't see how Harry has the mental willpower but not Sephiroth.

However, this looks like an interesting story. I liked the vivid descriptions. :D
Talk Bubble chapter 21 . 6/24/2010
NOOOO! HOW CAN YOU STOP HERE? This story is amazing, you MUST continue it! YOU HAVE TO!

So, I will be anxiously awaiting an update. Please make it soon, I don't want to lose interest in this story like i do with stories that are abandones :(

Anyways, REALLY GREAT STORY. Wonderufl plot and everything is so well portrayed!

The Remnants are no longer Momma's Boys. They are now, DADDY'S BOYS... which doesn't have as great a ring to it.

So, once again, please update this great story !
Talk Bubble chapter 20 . 6/23/2010
OH MY GOD. That was so cool! I did expect the Remnants to show up, but I also was torn between the ACTUAL Seph clones, or some fake clones like the failed Genesis clones from Crisis Core.

Of course, the Remnants makes for more of a plot and twist. It's sad though, that they obey the Dark Lord. JENOVA ALL THE WAY! :DD

I wonder what Voldemort would think if he met Jenova? That would be awesome.
Talk Bubble chapter 17 . 6/23/2010
I hope something goes wrong with the spell on Seph RIGHT at the climax! The Demon of Wutai has to show these Death Eaters what he's worth!

Great story so far, and the length of the chapters is great.
Talk Bubble chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
Well, what can I say, these past chapters have been AMAZING. The way your portrayed the war was simply WONDERFUL! I am speechless :)

This is one of the more well written crossovers from these fandoms, and i thank you for writing a good one.

I feel terrible for Sephiroth, because he remembered EVERYTHING and felt useless since he couldn't stop himself for causing so much pain to everyone.

Once again, i really enjoyed reading the fighting scenes and battles. Very well described!
DevilNinja chapter 19 . 4/27/2010
Man I'm loveing this story.I keep forgetting to review because i get so caught up in it lol.I am loveing hwere it is going and the fact that i finally found a good harry potter ff7 crossover.I've found i think only one other that i are a very good these fics reminds me that i need to write one, but I'm sso busy writeing my book right now i don't have the up the good work.
signed a fellow writer
DevilNinja
joe chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Sepiroth getting owned by Voldemort? NAH SON

just think about it in terms of speed: sepiroth is really fucking fast, and he has a huge fucking sword, on top of magic techniques; Voldemort has his spells but that's really it. I'm sure Sepiroth would just cut him in half and be done with it.
Lord Blood chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
i imagine you must have pissed off a lotta sephiroth fans here. i mean wtf, getting sephiroth getting ENSLAVED?
Beloved Daughter chapter 21 . 9/8/2009
This story is simply brilliant! I love your writing style! I have to admit that I decided to read this story because I loved your story ‘Gunslinger’ so much, but now I’m not sure which story I like better…

Anyway, about your story… I love your addition of Nanaki and hope that you will add in an explanation of how come his species exists in the world of Harry Potter as well in FF7. I also hope that you plan to have Nanaki speak sometime in the future. Does he know of his name-sake Red XI?

I really liked how you tied in Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo into the Harry Potter world. Also, just out of curiosity, what ever happened to the baby that Cloud saved? As far as I remember, the last mention of the baby which Cloud expended so much effort into saving went into Tonks’ care, and then there is no more mention of the baby boy… It’s just a small point, but I’m still curious about it.

I hope that you have a plan for Sephiroth to somehow free himself/be freed of Voldemort! I can see it now: his disgust with what he had to do and what happened to him when he was a virtual zombie, perhaps his willingness to fight against the ‘man’ who did all of this to him, even perhaps his willingness to train Cloud in one-winged angel-ness… Does Sephiroth regret what Voldemort made him do (even though in canon FF7 he did it all on his own)? Oh, I would really love it if you updated soon… So many great questions about what is going to happen in this story, but so little time…
Revanation chapter 21 . 7/25/2009
You killed Buster, YOU BASTARD!
someone01 chapter 21 . 4/28/2009
please continue. maybe i'm ignorant but i must ask. why didn't everyone else(barret, yuffie, vincent etc.) go with them to potters world?
Oniaon chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
Holy Macaronie! Is that spellt right? Oh well, I abouslutely LOVE this fanfic! I'm going to get my friend to read it! Long live CloTi!
DeJai Patrelli chapter 21 . 11/17/2008
This is one of the cross-over fics I have truly enjoyed! The story is rounding out very nicely. The charaters are each well portrayed. I do hope you update soon! Take Care *S*