Reviews for Space Aliens Sniffed My Anus
sexyasselephant chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
That was fucking awesome! I love the ending. It totally made sense(not but that's why i love it)! I love randomness, and stupidness too. Haha, I'm trying to say the last quote as seriously as I can.
2Awesome4Life chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Lol definitely going on my favorites list,That was hilarious!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
A very strange challenge, indeed, but you seemed up to the task. Yep. Random weirdness. Check.
DarkSaphire13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ummmm, hey you need to know that your story is HILARIOUS!

p.s. I agree, "I think I blew up Starfire" IS officially the best line in that story!

Peace Out;-)
Rin Bluegold chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This was wonderfully, insanely funny! I read the title, and I was like, "HUH? LOL" so I clicked on it. Awesome randomness.
pageleaf chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow. Possibly one of the best crack fics I've ever read. *giggles* I know I should probably be more upset that Cyborg blew Starfire up, but strangely, I'm not. Hmm... *goes off to contemplate this in a corner*
pitfire52101 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
IT WAS OK NOT THE BEST NOT MY FAVORITE BUT LIKE YOU SAID IT WAS A CHALLENGE AND I RESPECT YOU CUZ YOU ACTUALLY MANAGED TO THINK OF SOMETHING

PS. I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO THAT
indescribabubble chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
LMFAO. Is this story HILARIOUS, or is it just my weird sense of humour that made it funny? CONGRATULATIONS for the funniest, randomest story EVER. Sorry about all of the caps :P

Michelle,

P.s. Is it weird to get a review so long after posting it?
Dr.Wiggy chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
very funny and the best thing in the story was that starfire blew up XD
Moon and Waves chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
uhuh. right, that was... weird. i dont know what to tell you.. that story was just weird. either way it was good so whatever. i'll see you later.
Aquagirl15 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
haha that was great. I've never been challenged to write anything, but I don't think I would do well with it either. you wrote a hailarious story under such odd guidelines.
Flying Rat Wings chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
"I think I blew up Starfire!"

;-) That is the best line in this story.
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
OXYMORON! i think you should change the title to oxymoron, or sneaker, or another random word, coz the rules say the title and summary of a story should be G-rated, and i dont think including the word "anus" falls under that category. hm... maybe i'll think of a challenge, but not now, coz im doing research about media violence, and my parents just heard me say "fuck." oh well, gtg! fun fic, btw. so random! my favorite part is... OXYMORON! wehehehehhe... no, i don't smoke pot... underage, i think... hehehe

I LOVE YOU DRACO MALFOY THE ETHEREAL PRINCE OF SLYTHERIN! DRACO!
Reggie Tuesday chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
it was the "someone must spontaniously and ramdomly cumbust" part that got me interested. the person who gave you this challenge is a strange and mad genius. could they possibly give me a challenge? plaese? -puppy dog eyes-
Saint H chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
...

I got nothin, it was fun reading though.