Reviews for The April Fool
princessbinas chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
THIS IS HILARIOUS! MORE PRANK STORIES FROM ODD! XD
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
One of the funniest. Stories. Ever.
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
XD Please make a sequel to it! XD
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
LOL!
CreativeJournalist chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Hilarious! Brilliant ideas! You didn't get the principal though. Oh well. Brilliant!
PhantomBrat chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
More, more, more. I love Odd's pranks. He's the coolest Code Lyoko Warrior EVER! I almost swalled my chicken nugget bite because it was SO funny.
DHL chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That was a very well written story, I love your story board and all the pranks. If you could continue writting next year, it would be great. Keep up the good work.
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
My favorite part would have to be all the times Odd got hit in the head by something courtesey of his friends, lolz, it's so funny, can't wait to read the next one!
BeautifulChAos1315 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Awsome! Okay I know its one of your all storys but a very wise arthor told me to alway's reiwe.
the true elec chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Very funny. I could imagine this happening in the series. It was good to see everyone get payback. I wonder if he was woken up by silly string or ice water, probably both.
PALE991 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
THAT WAS AWSOME LOL
NaraTemari011 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
OMG OMG OMG! Poor Odd his butt must be purple from all the kicks hahaha.
Deadly.Nightshade.Blossom chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Yees... this reviews slightly late... because I read the April Fool 4 and it stood to reason there would be 1, 2, and 3...

Loved how everytime Odd got an idea, it 'hit him like ... had hit him with a ...'

Brilliant!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Awsome fic, the part of Aelita and Jeremie glued together was just pure gold!
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is AWESOME! And has the greatest ending in the history of endings. :] I love all of Odd's pranks. And now, to the next one!