Reviews for Rain
This not remembering anything crap got old fast. Not even worth reading more.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Just thought you'd appreciate knowing that this is one of my all time favorite Ranma fanfics. One of the first I came across, and one of the best. Thank you for writing it.
Malix2 chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Hehehe, great story. :) 13 years old, wow. Although it looks like you never marked it as complete.
shugokage chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Absolutely hilarious ending with Ryoga and great story!
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
*Face Palm* Oh, Ryoga. On another note you might want to mark this as completed because I almost skipped over it because of that.
Dragish chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Good story. The sacrifices at the end where well used.
soulfire524 chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Well it was interesting, but after everything ranma and akane went through I only ship for that couple. And to me if a couple are meant to be togehter, they'd atleast start in the same series. I honestly would like some sort of warning if their is going to be a pairing other than the cannon couple. After reading 2 chapters I started to figure this was heading in a direction I rarely tolerate so I started skimming and then I just read chapters 14 and 15 after that, and was glad I didn't feel like I wasted my time reading the whole thing. I'm not bashing your writing, It's actually really good, and I did like the way you'd sorta slowly reveal things to keep the reading hanging on and waiting to see what's happening next and it just keeps the reader curious. So what I read was good writing. But when it comes to Ranma 1/2, anything other than rumiko takahashi's cannon couple ranma and akane, is definitely not my cup of tea. You also have ranma way out of character. I guess that's cause he's not ranma anymore, but...
To be honest one of the best ranma 1/2 Ah my Goddess crossovers I've read has to be sciviner's "That's one half my Goddess!" He's really good at keeping to the style of ranma 1/2 with the characters and the theme, that you might also work on. Maybe you want to check it out?
s/5747346/1/That-s-One-Half-My-Goddess

Well that all. I said what I thought was good, What bothered me, What could use improvement, and gave a link to a good fanfic that might give you good ideas and show you where you'd could improve if you decide to read it. Other than that, I thought you write well; well enough that Maybe you could have a future writing if you wanted to? Well that's it, and Hope you have a nice day. bye.
Jiopaba chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
I almost cooed at how hilariously great that last line is.
LordsFire chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Lovely epilogue; measures of justice, but no ridiculously over the top vindictiveness. Ryoga as the interplanar tour-guide amuses me immensely.
LordsFire chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
The point where the Big Bad was defeated could use some work, but aside from that, this was a very well-written story.
LordsFire chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
That's a nice bit of paying attention to detail that I appreciate.
LordsFire chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
I was rather surprised by that sudden bit of theology there towards the end. It's actually part of the lynchpin of sane Christian theology, wasn't expecting it to show up in a random fanfic.
cabale chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Not one your best story but well written, and sympatic :)
Mr.Destructo chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
funny stuff
FaerieKnight197 chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
Fun story. I really like the final bit showing Ryoga as a tour guide.