Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Azumiya Satsuki chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
You know, I just love you... I LOOOOVEE THOSE GREAT IDEAS OF YOURS AND I JUST WANT TO SAY... I LOOOOVE THEEEM!
rockfan9318 chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Awesome story!
Hettie chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
Wonderful story! Wish you were writing for tv.

You certainly got everyone's voice (and patter)spot on.

Thanks
Delka chapter 7 . 12/23/2005
Very well-written.
Allegra chapter 7 . 5/15/2005
Gosh, what a well conceived story! You must have got it pretty well planned before you started, something I always admire when fanfic can so often stray after a few chapters. Your stories are consistently good & are always a pleasure to read. I'll be looking forward to the next one!
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 7 . 5/3/2005
Wow. This was a really, really amazing work of fanfiction. My highest compliments go to you. I loved it! (And had my own moment of joy when you considered Steve important enough to include in one of Sheppard's flashbaxcks. I love you Steve! *Steve plushie twitches*) Congratulations on a suspenseful, intriguing, and well-written fic. Hope to see more like it in the future!
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 7 . 4/15/2005
cool is such a great word. i really liked this story and have to apologise for the delay in reviewing, i was stuck on a field trip in spain, miles from a computer. :(
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
once agian another great start!
redick4 chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
Another fine end to another fine story. Looking forward to your next one!
mtee1958 chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
Read this all in one swoop. Loved it! But then I love all your works. so whens the next one?
mouse8 chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
Excellent story, very creative mix of reality and unreality that kept me guessing nearly to the end.
LostMyPen chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
I'm sorry- I was bad and didn't review each chapter like I was supposed to. Sorry sorry!

But dang, woman!

You have got these characters down pat! I've re-read this story almost three times, just because it's so good, and I /really/ liked the way you wrote McKay.

-You've got another fic in the works, right? Right?
Belisse chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
This was great! I loved every word of it! Excellent work!
Drakcir chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
Yay!

Alls well!

They're gonna be OK!

Great story. I can't believe its over.

Can't wait for your next fic.
Lowenove chapter 7 . 4/12/2005