Reviews for Shards of Regneration
Emeraldpichu chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
You know this is possibly one of the best stories on this site. Admittedly it has been years and you have left this site and are probably not even the same person you were when you wrote this and have maybe even lost the information for this story a long time ago but, it is truly, truly a shame this story was never completed. It is safe to say that this may be one of the most drawn out stories I have ever read, stories longer than this in fact don't feel nearly as long because the pace is completely different, however you never wasted a single instant and It would never have felt as good or been as interesting if it had been shorter. If you did continue I could take a long time to finish but reading this I can see how inspired you were and how much more real and developed the characters were and I do hope that some day this may see completion after all. Still no matter what you do good luck and thank you for what you could provide because even incomplete this story is something amazing.
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 30 . 2/22/2013
Awww! Please update! this is awesome!
(and I totally cannot wait until they get to the whole 'kratos the traitor' bit (if you do that). it's like, he's an angel, so he'll randomly spurt wings and they'll be like 'you're an angel! you follow martel!' and he's like 'no.')
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 27 . 2/21/2013
have your chapters been getting...shorter? I swear they have...
Loving it, btw! I think Kratos is a liiittle bit like a child occasionally, but hey, we get fluff scenes because of it! XD
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Okay, because I can't find out on the internet...
Does having several small cuts lead to enough blood loss that it makes your body (like arms or legs) numb?
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Lol, loved this!
Sith jasun ust Lloyden
Wonder what that means? probably something like 'you are so getting it Lloyden..'
SilveredFoxeh chapter 30 . 9/19/2012
I must say - Someday, one day on this site or at least on another (though I haven't found that other site) I hope to see this story completed!

If it is uploaded elsewhere I would love a link though. I know it has been years since it's last update by the looks of it but I still hope it will be/has been finished!

Till someday! I'll hope to find it somewhere Thank you for writing it. It's strangely captivating. I wish I could know just where this would have gone (and omg they didn't make it to Kvar yet)
Bree chapter 30 . 3/20/2012
Like the others, I really love your story. I nearly died (not really) when I found out that you had abandoned the story :( it's just way too (spends several seconds trying to find the right word) epic, amazing, and totally awesome to abandon! I really hope you continue this sometime soon. I wanna know what happens next ;)
The Green Mage chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I realize it's been a while since your last update, but I thought I'd leave reviews out of courtesy. :)

Raine's a bit out of character; she would typically agree with Kratos while being wary of him. Her little history lesson is nice though.

Colette is as innocent as I remember her being, though it has been quite a while.

It appears that some of your italics are broken, a few spelling mistakes.
Hanabata chapter 30 . 12/18/2011
abandoned story? n;

ugh i hate that

when a really good writer writes half a story

then ditches it

without a word

;n;
ahwhat chapter 30 . 11/29/2011
This is one of the most epic stories on this site. Please come back to continue writing it.
oursolemnhour49 chapter 30 . 4/2/2011
I know it's been a while since you've updated, and you say on your profile that you're trying to get up the courage to go back to this. I don't know if my words will help- but this is one of the most epic fanfictions I've ever read, and I really love how you draw us into just how hard the journey must have been. Every emotion just rings through with amazing clarity, and I loved every minute I spent reading this. I love this story. Love it. It's truly beautiful and I can only dream of writing characters and emotions as well as you do. But regardless of whether or not you continue, this story is truly one of the most amazing fics I've read. There are grammar and spelling errors, but those are honestly eclipsed by how well you write everything else. So thank you for writing it. I wish you the best!
Melody of Shadow chapter 30 . 1/3/2011
I signed into this old account just to let you know-even though it's been four years since you last updated, I still check this story every couple of months to see if there's a new chapter. This has always been one of my favorite fanfictions...I hope you regain your courage to continue it soon!
blackdemondragon chapter 30 . 12/9/2010
I spent an entire day reading this from chapter 1 to 30. PLEASE don't abandon this. I've never been more pleased with a fanfic in my life. This is definitely my favorite thus far and I implore you to continue when you can.
lil' white Raven chapter 30 . 10/25/2010
Anyway, aside from my (hopefully) constructive critisium; I love this and I really want to see how you write the Tethe'alla side of the story; how you do Presea, Zelos and Regal. I can really see them ending up as 'Isealians' too XD

(Genis's potental magic-look at Presea really has me curious too; after all, him having a crush on her is canon even in the sequel game)

(Ps, You kill Zelos off and I will cry. Lots. For DAYS. I'll get over it, but this fic has a tendency to cut painfully real at times and I don't think I'd be able to handle reading it if the story went that dark; the inpending Kratos betrayal is already going to be heart-breaking enough.)

Oh, and you know how you asked your reviewers in one chapter if they wanted another 'Tales of' game done in a story like this?

Well, I'd really love to see the sequel, 'Tales of Symphonia, Dawn of the New World' done. ...Sure, the main characters are a bit sue-ish and the plot a little more farfetched at times, but seeing how you could deconstruct that and rebuild it; I wouldn't want to miss that for the world! I especially want to see how Marta and Emil ajust to being with the old (but hopefully more sane and grown-up) cast; awkward doesn't even begin to describe it D

ANYWAY, I've probablly blabbed a bit too much here but seriously, I look forward to you continuing this story and seeing what you come up with next

Hope you fun writing soon! X3
Piko chapter 30 . 6/5/2010
Your story is incredible, and is one of the main reasons I've stayed in the fandom for so long. It's a rare fanfiction that makes you alter the way in which you view the original source, but this has me looking at the game in a new light as I play it. You take things that is barely hinted at and delve in, creating something amazing and new, and I'm very thankful; for your story has added a whole new layer of rich storytelling and backstory and characterization to a game that already has great writing.

I understand that you probably won't finish this, but I'd just like to thank you for writing what you already have, and showing us readers a whole new world inside a game we all know and love.