Reviews for Help from unexpected places
jordan chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
you should put that kyd and terra joined the heroes.
TAF108 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
your obviously using spider-man the animated series. what a shame Peter's munch better in the comics.
qtar1984 chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
stop using raft in the place of wrath.
EliteWarriorStrike714 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hey man, My name is Cardiay and I'm a big fan of your story of crossover of DC and Marvel, I love the way you put the story together and how you made Brainaic a darker evil guy who is a Computer Genius mastermind, I also love the way how you made the villian of Captain America, Red Skull, a total bad ass, the way you made him so dark...i just love it. Im giving this story a 10/10 and this story is like a must read.
Kairan1979 chapter 41 . 3/29/2010
Nice ending. And Steve Rogers is SO much better for Wonder Woman than Steve Trevor.

I hope nobody is going to have issues with X-23 because she is a clone too.
Kairan1979 chapter 38 . 3/29/2010
Well, I wasn't expected what Magneto did, but I wasn't really surprised. Magneto is too proud to be turned into pawn, but he is smart enough to play along for a time.
Kairan1979 chapter 36 . 3/29/2010
Wonderful cliffhanger!
Kairan1979 chapter 34 . 3/29/2010
Finally, the prisoners are freed. By Osborn, of all people! Looking forward to see some Hulk-Smashing.
Kairan1979 chapter 33 . 3/29/2010
I liked the way Batman outsmarted Juggernaut, and the whole battle for the Wayne Mansion.

Looking forward to see what is Batman going to do not, when gloves are off.
Kairan1979 chapter 32 . 3/29/2010
Hawk and Dove are dead, and Vigilante barely escaped Sabertooth (who isn't out of game yet - I hope he is going to face Wolverine or X-23, if they break free). You know how to build a tension, I give you that.
Kairan1979 chapter 31 . 3/29/2010
When I've read about the virus, I figured out that it was Braniac. I bet it was a shock for Cadmus - to find out that they were just pawns for evil alien robot.
Kairan1979 chapter 30 . 3/29/2010
Wow! That was a hell of a demonstration of power! Red Skull knew how to impress them!

But now Red Skull is asked to destroy Cadmus. I'm looking forward to see it.
Kairan1979 chapter 26 . 3/28/2010
Merging Clayface and Grodd? I'd never think about it!
Kairan1979 chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
Wow! What a mess! The whole Legion of Doom destroyed! I hope something nasty is going to happen with the clones in the end of your story.
Kairan1979 chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
Green Goblin is alive! I think Cadmus is going to face a lot of trouble from him!