Reviews for Much Ado About Kisses
Choice chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
*shakes fist* You had me for a second there! Such a tease with this one...

Still. Awesome job. I loved how much you fit within this one-shot. Thanks for posting! :D
evelyn chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I really liked it! :)

btw I'm always reading thousands of fanfics and I almost never review on any so yeah good job. _
Shennentel chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
that was so sweet
Hand Over The Stimulus Money chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Well, wasn't that cute?

I liked it.
Glitch chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
::Laughs really hard and falls off her chair:: That...was funny. _

Ash
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
lol! that was cute!
Snuffy5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
fluffy... but good!
FerretMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
I knew there was something off about that last scene. That was cute and kinda funny.
Helga Pataki chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Good...Any more?
Christine chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
This was really good. What am I talking about, IT WAS SPECTAULAR! I LOVED IT! It was funny the way he snapped up the minute he kissed helga, and having the whole connection when Helga was having the same dream. But this really needs a sequel, but it was still really good.
caitslyth chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Ya' know, I always thought that authors who made their stories end as dreams just couldn't think of a better ending, but this is not always the case. At least, not with stories like this. I think that's what Lewis Carroll did with ending of the Alice books and it's always annoyed me but you obviously meant to make it like this. And I think you should continue this and answer a few big questions: are Arnold and Helga having the same dreams? And if so, why? Or is Helga just dreaming her typical Arnold-related dreams? Or are they dreaming different things about the same thing? Okay, just ignore me. I'm rambling.
Pumpkinshampoo chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
jeri ann chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
hey, i liked that. very solid illustration of a very specific event. plus, it gives some of us arnold fans a little hope. )
hm hm hm hm hm hm hmm hm chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Shocked me there :)
Star sweetie chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
I loved that1 you know this would mak a really good story! maybe with helga and arnold together hmmmmmmmm well thats all it was good