Reviews for After All These Years
JJ88 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i loved it! talim and yunsung were always my favourite pairing, and you did them justice!
Celestial Zodiac chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is good... are you going to continue it?
mystic-Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
that was cute. _ and a nice fighting scene! man, i suck at writing those! hehe. P nice job, once again! )
lee chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Sorry, let me rewrite that. You captured the love perfectly. It was such a romantic moment. I must have been in a strict mood the other day. Never mind. I wish I could fall in love with Talim like that.
Lee chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
This story made me feel a bit embarrased, but only because the feeling of love in this story was quite real. Thanks for the warning though. It was quite mushy. Still, it got my imagination going. Phoar! Talim!
spiralstars chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Okami-sama! i made a story just 4 u! bcause ur the best!

Vyse Arcadia chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
heh. i liked that, are you going to make more chapters or is this a one-shot?
kheleka chapter 1 . 9/15/2005 I was NOT expecting this kind of a respons to my story! Thank to you all!

I know you'll probably never see this, but still...Thanks very much.
everglow chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i luvd it!i have always been a fan of the yunsung/talim pairings and i thought this was a great story!if it isn't a oneshot, plz update because it is really good!
hemery chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Nice story! Is it a one-shot? Otherwise, please, do update...
dragonfly-affinity chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
that - was so sweet ) and don't say you're a bad writer 'cause you're not

i know my review's probably too late and you're never going to read it - but... i just wanted you to know that i thought your story was brilliant )
spiralstars chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hi again! Your story rocks! I used to be called AnimaeGuRl! now im signed In! yay!
animaeGuRl chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
cute story! i love dis couple!
Lemurian-Girl chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Very sweet and well written. I liked this fic very much.

Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 7/8/2005