Reviews for Ink Face
Yellow Fluffy Cloud of Doom chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
j-mercuryuk chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I like this one, it was so sweet. The way Riza's trying not to laugh.
OTP chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
yay fluff
lamentable chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
how cute!
guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
excellent! this is probably the most realistic piece of fanfiction i've read... most others don't follow their inherent character traits, but you do. keep up the good work!
Little Miss AiLy chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Few words can describe the sheer enjoyment that I got in these last 5 minutes. I do believe that I will find few fluffy yet still hilarious ,without corny crap added in, RoyAi stories like this. I love it. Do keep up the good work. It's very entertaining on my behalf.

~Akira Asakura
La Dame du Lac chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Wow ! A fic dedicated to me ! Thank you very much (happy crying chibi-eyes). Of course I like this story it's such a stupid question. It's funny, well write, in character (don't know if it's very english, sorry ) and a RoyRiza I can't ask for more ! It remind me when I chew my pen too. It's sometimes end like this _

Keep making great story like that and I'm officialy your friend. Who said 'Poor Capybara!' ? Sorry I must left I have ass to kick.

Go on. I'm waiting !
JadeStarDragon chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Sayahiei chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This one was funnier then 'Me Neither'...i think thats how you spell it.

I am a band geek here me roar chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Pen ink is nasty Poor pitiful Roy-kun-_-;
jojodacrow chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Ah so cute! I enjoyed this one a lot. I hate when pens bust like that _
brinabean chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Aww, that was sweet!

I got pen ink in my mouth once too *laughs* it was discusting!

Anyways, great story!
saffiremoon21 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
yay! Royai!

This is really cute.

Now i'll never be able to get that picture of

roy with ink out of my head...
Gomp chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Lol, I like this. If I can tell you how many times I've gotten ink on my face. You captured the characters very well.
Mandy138 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Cute idea, but there were only two problems.

1) Everytime a new person speaks new paragraph.

2) Taking into account the historic parallel of the FMA universe, ballpoint/self-inking pens were not yet invented.