Reviews for Fairy Tale
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
;-;
Please write more, I'm absolutely hooked.
Seriously. I love this so much. Mental illnesses fascinate me too. Its the reason I want to become a psychiatrist or psychologist.
Anime Nerd Girl chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Zelda suffers from mutiple personality disorder
Belied chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
You know, this is by far, one of the most diverse LoZ fanfics I have ever read. So thank you, I enjoyed this very much. Please do your best to update it! :)

-J
Foofmeister chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Aw! I just came across this story yestarday and I have fallen absolutly in love with it! It's such a wonderful story! Please tell me you are going to update soon? I'm really intrigued by this and I want to find out what happens to our poor paients! :O
Pepipanda chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I like this story. It was a little humorous at first with Zelda's multiple personalities (I think it's called "Dissociative Identity Disorder" now) and realizing what issues you gave each person and how appropriate they were, but it's also sad because they're all stuck there, especially because Link is so lost. "Jumbled thoughts?... the boy doesn't know which way is up."

I like his faith in the Hero.

Keep writing!

Pepipanda
One-Eyed Monster chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
So awesome... I don't know what to sayy... I love Zelda's illness- It's so unpredictable . My cousin has the same illness, so I know a lot about it. LINK'S, however... I'm kinda oblivious to D: *goes to research*

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
WolfWarden chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
Hooray! Your not dead! I'm not either so it's all good. : ) I think I like Zelda better than her Tetra personality. She's so cute.

Normally if I find a story that has so many different characters as this un does, my brain starts to hurt. All the names kind of blend together and I'm not sure who will be important and who needs to be remembered. However, you do such a good job of giving characters very vivid personalities that it's not too bad. Everybody has something interesting that stands out about them. Theres not a whole slew of "normal" "run-of-the-mill" "filler" characters. (O. I must like puttin things in "quotes" Tee-hee.) I enjoy that about your writing.

Lovely as usual, Blowfish. Just please don't go off and die on us again. It was very lonely. *sniff*

-WolfWarden (also Zeva on MediaMiner if for some reason you care)
Dysteria2008 chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
I had no idea this was updated! And on my birthday too! What happened there? I love this story and it has been quite a while. I hope you can update sooner!
Synthetic Cake chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
I'm lovin' this! It's one of the best alternate universe Zelda fics (man, what a mouthful!) I have ever read.
Ripuku chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
this is one of the best fics i've read in a while!

but why were they threatening to shut down your acount? No wait... that's probably none of my business. keep writing!
CrazyDogLady chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Wow it is really good. I can;t wait to hear more.
Soiku-grl chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Hey! this story is really good. I was always trying to guess what would happen in the rest of the story. So, keep it up and please update as fast as you can please?
xdefunctaccountx chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
FINALLY!

And even better, the chapter not only existed... it was GOOD!

Thanks for updating! Please don't wait years next time...?
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
omgwtfbbq it's BLOWFISH! I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT US! [happy]

and wtf happened to ffn while I was gone? DUDE!

*ahem* ::starts reading::

...your short chapters are so long...

lalala. Entertaining, but I have about 20 stories to catch up with right now, so... xD

'till next chapter!

~vlad
The Gemini Sage chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
It's blowfish, it's blowfish! rejoice!

I lovethis story so much. Link is so adorable. "Yep. Getting to the good part." "Oh..."

I'm glad you finally updated, and I can't wait till you update again

I know all about nglecting FFNet, too...I found MMORPGs! OO;