Reviews for Second Chances
Tempest Kiro chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
Yes you are absolutly right! Mwu is Neo! I appologise for my Blasphomous thoughts earlier, now I have been totaly converted!

MWU AND MURRUE FOREVER!

And I want more updates, do you realise how much suspence you put us readers through waiting for your update? Chop chop.
lithiumflower56 chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
update for us...just once and it will hold us off for a while *gets stick out* :in deep dark scary voice: and make it quick
Seigi to Jiyuu chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
OI! We need updates here, ya know! *throws bricks* (not AT them, you understand, just around them, so they get the idea) We wanna know what happens next!
RisingGundam2004 chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
When are you going to update? I wanna know what happens next!
Yipster54 chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
Tee hee, I love this story so much! It's so cute and I love how you portray Mu so accuratly! I know this is my first time reveiwing, but I just wanted to say how much I loved it!
Masked Mirage chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Thanks for mentioning me again. Wow, that Randall guy sure is, uh, I really don't say bad words, so I'll just use signs (*# ?), heheh! I'm sure my friend, white10wolf18spirit91, will get angry when she finds out Murrue has been mistreated. She is such a Murrue fan! Hey, could you please check out my fanfic in Gundam Seed? The title's Adventures of A.I.M. Thanks!
mercuriancat chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
I really like how this story has a bittersweet love to it. Keep going with it. You are so lucky to have bondfan review you! congrats to you girl!
Bad chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
ar! i demand an update, no matter how soon uve already updated!, keep updated!, i have b-17s and i will use them, theyre gased up and ready to fly, so if u dont update i will air raid ur house!, i no where u live!
invisible johnny chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
You should think better of your writing! Of course we would like it! I happened to like the chapter, even if it was short. But you are right, it was a good place to end it. I am very glad that she wasn't married to that icky man, because that would have sucked, like super bad. Also, my apologies for not reviewing sooner, but I was in Austin, TX, so I could not easily get hold of a computer. I loved it so it would be great if you update really soon because I wanna see what happens to them, because I know they are not gonna get off that easily! So please update, so until then, I will go off to see what else you have written!
the-reichenbach-doctor chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
Gee, thanks. *smiles and takes it* That jackass Randall. I feel like taking that stick and putting it to better use. Like beating the crap out of Randall like Mwu except my style and merciless. *takes karate fighting stance with stick* Hyah! Anyway, nice chappie! I loved the kick-butt Mwu! Can't wait for you to update!
Wandering Cat chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
I almost missed it. Thank god I was in a "flick through the pages of stories and find something to read" mood.

So Randall is the jerk I wanted to kill from the start? If he shows up again, which I have a feeling he might, Mwu's gonna kill him, right? Please? I'm sure nobody likes him...

Mwu (cleaning a knife menacingly): Darn right.

Ah, but at least there was a happy ending. Jerkmaster got the living crap beaten outta him, Mwu got to do said crap beating, Murrue has a load off her shoulders. Everybody's sorta happy, exept for Randall, but who cares? Please, please update sooner! I said please! Said it twice.
saiai-chan chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
i like ur story. it sounds like murrue has had a troubling time after mwu "died"

and again, sorri for using part of ur story. i'll try to take it out soon. T.T

-manga
tennisprincess15 chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
The fact that this ended with both of them still together kinda helps me feel better about the 6th harry potter book (She did HarryxGinny and millions of RxHr moments *throws up in bucket* HARRYxHERMIONE IS WHAT I NEED!). Hope you had fun reading it
lithiumxflower chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
ok, ok...ill spare you THIS time...but next time you wont be so lucky...*sees IBMSA crawl slowly out of her bomb shelter* BOO! *IBMSA hides in fear again* and to Murrue Ramius...we'll get them next time they don't update! ok..well anyway...hurry it on up and i won't be forced to beat you...later!
Dominus chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
Wo! I got it right. Boyfight! :3 Mu kicks so much ass oh em gee.