Reviews for From My Father With Love
Lara Lover chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
That was good. That . . . Was . . . VERY . . . GOOD
Khaleda chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
wow...that was very good. very well written, and how like Lara. good job!
thennightcame chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I liked it, really good ;)
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
bril. so sad...! NEway yeah unfortch you do have a rather large amount of mistakes. : ) and Lord Henghingly is not Henshingy... that reminds me of Hershey for some reason! LoL.
Electra8 chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Wow, that was like SO good!
Haruka Piro Tenou chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Vert well done. You're like me, english is not your first language but you manage it marvelously. Keep on writing!
ayame kayori chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
GREAT FIC! _- It's going on my favorites! English may not be your first language, but despite the small errors, you managed to get everything across perfectly! Exceptional job!
Dr Gonzo chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Grea story I wish Hollywood had the guts to create something this good it would have improved the film.
thatfilmgirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Extremly well written. One of the best i've seen
Queen of the Faeries chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
I liked it. I never really got into the game's story that much, though I like the game, and I don't know where you people got the crash in the Himalayas thing. Could someone explain it to me? As for this story itself, I liked it. It shows a more personal side of Lara, as well as her father. Plus it explained to me what happened, since i'm totally confused here.
crystalfox chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
Actually,Lara's mother is still alive.(Check out the first cutscene in TR Chronicles.)
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
Wow. This was really good. I pity both of them.
me chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
"I'm not my mother"...hey I liked that!
Alexis Rockford chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Very sad. You have to feel sorry for them both
SilverRope chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
There were mistakes in the dialogue and narrative that caused me to pause and wonder what was trying to be said. Minor mistakes, though. The emotions behind the words came across very well. Good job overall.