Reviews for Fragile Dreams
la canelle chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
Your a tease, you know that right? I want a update to see what will happen. So please update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
actually wouldn't bad apple fit more
Sharp Crystal chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Great story
LadyOfTheNightwing chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Hey. I like this chapter, and the song? I had to google the lyrics, found the song. Its Shadowman by BROTHER isn't it?
Please please please send me this mp3. I can't find it anywhere, and the 30 sec teaser is not enough for me to buy their CD. I am willing to give you my email address...
Also, your writing is amazing. I am gonna keep reading this. It just upset me that I can't find this song anywhere, not even YouTube...
Ataea chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
Thank you so much for a captivating, well-written story. You really pulled me into the plot. It was a joy to read. Thank you very much for time well spent! I really hope you will update this soon (:
acrobats they tumble chapter 25 . 7/28/2012
I love when people write everything robrae 3 I know it's been like six years, but I still hope for an update.
GrnDy13 chapter 25 . 10/10/2011
Please continue! I live for these fanfictions! This is one of the only good Raven and Robin fics!
indigopeach chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
The review button is a link now, and it's underneath the text. Just an FYI. :)

This is really awesome. Thanks for writing this, and I hope it was as much fun to write as it is to read!
TheDreamChaser chapter 25 . 5/12/2010
Aah. Why did you have to end it here? And you haven't updated in a very long time, not to be rude. The suspense is just killing me.

Please update soon because this story is like a mix between the original comics and the show in my opinion.
Kai chapter 24 . 7/26/2009
This is a really great story. I wish you would have continued it. :)
heartless16 chapter 25 . 6/16/2009
i love this story!

keep up the good work! :)
billionsofblue chapter 25 . 5/29/2009
Great story-don't forget to update!
scryoko chapter 25 . 10/31/2008
No! What a cliffhanger! And yes, the awaited "Birthmark" episode! That was awesome! I so cannot wait to read what happens next! "What is Rae going to tell Robin?" Exactly! Need... To... Know... Guh... *grin* Looking forward to more! Love this story!
Dezikeizer chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
I love this story! Please update already!
Chi Yagami chapter 23 . 11/3/2007
I am thuroughly enjoying this