Reviews for The Labor Of Love
sAriaNnaBelle chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
Nice story... please continue
blueMnM415 chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
Aw! So cute, i love it _! Great job please update soon.
blueMnM415 chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Ah!(again) That ain't to good. Atleast she had the baby, i hopr it lives. Great job and please update soon.
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Ah! Cute, i love Charlie and Clair. This is pretty good so far. Im sorry i didnt review for you before, i tried to but my computer was being mean to me and wouldnt let me review but now i can so now im happy _. Anyway great job, please update soon.
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
I liked it. Please update soon.
Moon's Tear chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Cute chapter at the end there! I think you've definitely got Charlie in character. Please, keep writing!
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
O...please continue.
White Lily of the Lane chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
No! What's wrong with Claire! Don't hurt her!
Nienna of the Valar chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Well...I like your story Magan. But you should get into more detail. You need to write a LOTR story! :) One about the sexy Faramir *drools*, Or you could write one about Legolas who is not so sexy. But anyway... Good story overall. In the next one you should feature Sawyer!
Moon's Tear chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Ahh! As long as it's not preaclampsia (sp?) Very good chapter, very in character for Charlie (-) It just seemed a little bit rushed. I know you're anxious to get this all written down but try slowing it down a little and stretching it out. Otherwise, please, update soon!
Beth95 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
The last part was funny :) Do finish it soon!
Moon's Tear chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Uh oh... Great start! I like how you write. You've got two of my fave characters very in character and the story is very plausible. Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Aw...its cute and I like it. Please continue.
White Lily of the Lane chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Good start! I'm looking forward to reading more!