Reviews for Entwined Destinies II: The Revised Edition
Son of Whitebeard chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
good parenting skills
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I hope to see Farkas, Eugene, and Cestria on the good side soon.
brankel1 chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Awesome.
Feline Feral chapter 10 . 9/10/2005
Awesome chappie. Can't wait for the next story rewrite. These are excellent.

_

Rosalie
sky's girl forever chapter 10 . 9/4/2005
Vrey good no wonderful job.
garnetred chapter 10 . 9/4/2005
Excellent story. I can't wait to read Entwined I. Please write soon.
TFulghum chapter 10 . 9/4/2005
Excellent! Update soon!
Harry2 chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
So, Larissa has a BIG BROTHER! Very nice and very interesting. I look forward to the third part of this tale Andrea. (ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!) PS: On Jetix today, they had the Zeo episode that introduced the Gold Ranger! *I CALL UPON THE POWER OF PYRAMIDUS AND THE ZEO ULTRAZORD!* Bring on the next chapter ASAP!
garnetred chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
Excellent story. I am glad they got Divatox but with Zedd still around, he can still cause them a lot of trouble. I hope you will continue this story.
Feline Feral chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
Yay Zedd's gone! Though he was always a glutton for punishment so he could very well cause trouble some how later. lol Excellent chappie. Looking forward the the epilogue. :)

Rosalie

_
TFulghum chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
Excellent! So they have defeated Zedd or have they? UPDATE soon !
Harry2 chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
*GOLD RANGER POWER!* What a chapter. WHAT A CHAPTER! Zedd is on the run, Divatox is toast, and the trio has been returned to normal. Now, its time to take out Zedd once and for all, along with Dark Spector! (ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!)
Feline Feral chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
Awesome chappie..Little short for my liking. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
garnetred chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
Excellent story. Let's hope that they can save Larisa and Billy in time. Please update soon.
TFulghum chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
Excellent! Can the senshi save Larissa?