Reviews for Kurama's Quest to Become a Man
DragonDancer93 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I LOVE IT! Kurama is just a little to girly in this for my taist but otherwise its great! D
Anju chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
As long as you write more, I'll read Kazima's fics.

(Well I'm going to anyway but...)
Trans chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
could it be that I'm obsessing? Perhaps the fact that I haven't slept in three days... I've gone on a reading spree (since I was introduced to Dachi) Damn your stuff is funny. I kept reading the Wet series and laughing my ass off. My mom actually came and yelled at me for being too loud. I am going to nominate you the first person to ever make me actually LOVE Kuwabara. I used to hate him. I loathed him. Then someone opened the door...and I could tolerate him. AND NOW! I love him. I can even say it! I love Kuwa-chan! You have now earned my highest respect!
RestlessMe chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Oh my gosh, that was too funny! I really enjoyed that. Especially the, "That's the spirt, now grab your crotch!" part. That was just too insane. And, "whoop whoop?" HAH!

I personally think you over did Kurama's girly-ness, didn't much care for the crush (that just made him look even more like a woman) even though that was the whole point. Eh, it just drove the point a bit too far and made it seem less like the show to me, but it was so wicked funny.

And man, you threw some harsh comments with the crowd. I loved that. And he redeemed himself whooping up on them. Hehe, that was great.

This whole fic was great. Really funny, and if a bit less than true to form it made up for it with the humor.

Thank You so much for writing it! .
VampireChica chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Soo awesomely totally cool! love it! love it! love it!
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
to lazt to log in...not only am i gonna kill ya I'm gonna...WELL I DON'T KNOW YET BUT I'LL DO IT!
Locke and Celes chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
That was freaky. I never want to laugh so hard ever again unless I'm at the dentist.

;P