Reviews for The Power The Dark Lord Knows Of
hilarious
djfl21 chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
Funny story and OP Harry great combination
Ryuko Monogatari chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
1. I am too lazy to log in. How am I a Hufflepuff?
2. My... God this was funny! I just imagine Harry grinning like a loon as he wrote the letters, and Vo... you-know-who getting redder and redder with each letter. Have you read the Artemis Fowl series? I picture a snaky version of Julius Root, minus the cigar. Oh man, now I want to see fanart of You-know-who leaning on a wall having a fag! Damn my mind!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Love this story. First time I have seen this idea!
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
It was silly but super fun to read. I laughed so much in the end
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Dear Finbar:

Just thought I should mention this: It should be "between the target and the caster". A targe is a kind of small shield. (Along similar lines, it should also be "compliment the Death Eater in question" - and "reining in your minions" - and "an effect on your magic" - and… well, you get the idea. This was a charming little idea, but you really needed to proof-read it before posting.)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Priya Ashok chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Thank you.
wisejay21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
This story never fails to bring a smile to my face and a chuckle to my heart. Thanks
qwerty19 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
I've been looking for this fic for about six years. This made my day so much better!
Natrim chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
I don't normally bother reading one-shots, wanting something to occupy more time that I can sink my mental teeth into, but this was quite well done. *bravo*