Reviews for The Power The Dark Lord Knows Of
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/2
Dear Finbar:

Just thought I should mention this: It should be "between the target and the caster". A targe is a kind of small shield. (Along similar lines, it should also be "compliment the Death Eater in question" - and "reining in your minions" - and "an effect on your magic" - and… well, you get the idea. This was a charming little idea, but you really needed to proof-read it before posting.)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Priya Ashok chapter 1 . 1/31
Thank you.
wisejay21 chapter 1 . 1/19
This story never fails to bring a smile to my face and a chuckle to my heart. Thanks
qwerty19 chapter 1 . 1/16
I've been looking for this fic for about six years. This made my day so much better!
Natrim chapter 1 . 1/14
I don't normally bother reading one-shots, wanting something to occupy more time that I can sink my mental teeth into, but this was quite well done. *bravo*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I love it
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Brilliant.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Oh my gosh, this was GREAT! I laughed and laughed at the ending. Too freakin' funny! LOL :)
lrsgreenleaf chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Happily grinning and laughing! If only this had happened!
Jleake34 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
This story is amazing! I wish it was novel length and not a one shot... hint hint lol
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
This is awesome!
Never would happen, of course, but still!
Guikoi chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
I can see this happening.

Voldemort was like "Nope! Nope! Nope! NOPE! NOPE!"
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
This is just another stupidity canon base, inteligent people match with moronic peoples. In other words another useless piece of crap story.
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Most excellent! The title and summary do not do the story justice.
True alpha god chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I don't know what to say (or rather type).