Reviews for The Power The Dark Lord Knows Of
offsides chapter 1 . 11h
I have to say, in spite of it being totally and utterly ridiculous, that's got to be the most logical reason I've read so far for a "Super Harry" uber-wizard. Plus it's rather amusing. Good show!
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 10/30
I sort of enjoyed this fiction, I guess. However, it could definitely do with a lot of editing.
Ppsh chapter 1 . 10/5
LOl! This is great. I've always thought prophecies were stupid - in both HP and other stories. Either it's magically enforced, in which case you can exploit the fuck out of, as Harry did, or it isn't - in which case you can safely ignore it.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 9/22
That was excellent
Coughed coffee out my nose, laughing
Rock on
It was really clever, so funny
Xzyxx chapter 1 . 8/13
You could definitely turn this into a super funny chapter fic. I've read this story twice now and I still laugh. It's well written and funny. Nicely done. :)
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 1 . 7/12
oh my lord! the way it was set out- how you write- EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PLEASED MY MAGICAL WRITING CORE! I loved it! and the end, THE END! I stopped breathing from laughter. thanks for gracing the world with the true form of crack!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/27
But it was a wonderful kind of silliness! The idea of Harry writing letters to Voldemort is just too funny. And the letters themselves are priceless...Sincerely, Harry...Dear Tom...Hahaha sooo funny..
I love this! It's simultaneously fantastic and hilarious!
anaraz chapter 1 . 6/9
very cute fic. thanks
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 3/23
very good story
1Lolololololololol me likey
Bradydragonshade chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
that was brilliant i don't normally read one shots but i am glad i read this one
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
loved it!
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
lolololol so funnnnnnyyy! Better make a 2nd chapter to this!