Reviews for The Unforgivable Sin
Frozenshimmer chapter 20 . 6/11
That last chapter... it hurt a lot... *sniffle sniffle* This was beautiful!
Donteatacowman chapter 20 . 4/28
This story took so many unexpected turns toward the end and I heartily approve. Wow.
shadow of eyes chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
Awwww I'm crying! Good ending... :')
Fem 2p Norway chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Oh My Ra! This story is AWESOME!
KoriTheEvilEditor chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
I
Love
You
OMIGOED
OMIRAISISANUBISSETNUTGEBBESBASTTEBETOSIRIS
TexasBean chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is definitely one of my favorite stories on this site. I loved how you described the characters, and I admit it, I have read this more than once, and have enjoyed this fic just as much as the first time I read it. Great twists, lots of action, and so much more... (don't want to give too much away in the review!)
MyFalseTruth chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
This story is amazing! I never dreamed I'd find a cross over this great! There was not a single part I didn't love.

I like how Ryou was still really good at alchemy, smart, and had good qualities without him becoming some all powerful godlike character. That happens way to much in cross overs and I really respect that that didn't happen. Ryou had his own troubled past but nothing overly horrible that, again, would make him seem so much better than everybody else.

Ryou was just so well written all together. He had his good qualities, he had his quirks, he had bad qualities, and everything just made him so realistic. He got nervous around people, he went to other people a lot for help with his problems, he joked around, he was the butt of jokes, I can't describe how much this all came together to make this story awesome.

The side characters were also very well written. Ryou's dad was a proud alchemist who believed those laws weren't meant to be broken. What he did was a bit rash but completely understandable. Ryou's mom was great too. The Motos were really cool. I just kept pictureing Winry constantly. It gave this a nostalgic feel to those two. Which brings me to the fact that you nailed Winry on the head. She was written so perfectly I couldn't believe it. Marik was funny, he made me laugh quite a bit and made me very happy that Ryou had a friend as cool as him.

The storyline was fabulous. It was something I truly believe could happen at the end of the series. The plot took advantage of a few loose end the series left and made this great story.

The ending was just pure awesomeness. I fangirled so much when Amestris Ryou talked with Yami Bakura. Then Yami Bakura taking down Wrath? Coolest thing ever. I was really surprised Ryou died. I didn't think that would happen, but I guess he did get stabbed in the back. I can't tell you how much I love the idea that Ryou saw his own funeral. I was so sad because everybody else was so sad. The way their emotions were expressed was just...
I'm not gonna lie, I almost cried at the ending. I've never cried at a story before but this one brought me so close to tears...

All in all, just a great story. I had so much fun reading it. Thank you so much for creating a story this great!
PiWrite chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
;A;

i almost didn't read this. but i did. and i'm happy i did ;A;

IT'S SO SAD.

/SOB/SOB/SOB
magdilen chapter 20 . 1/16/2012
That was really cool.
Mukila chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
OMG! I don't know why but I loved the name Maya I don't know why I just do. I love the story so far. ;{b
Weaponized Mind chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
This is wonderful. You did a fantastic job blending these two fics. From the start I was wondering when Yami-Bakura would be entering, but it took me by surprise the way he did. Anyway Keep up the good Work! :)
Saruhno chapter 20 . 4/25/2011
Amazing :D
IReadNoNonsense chapter 20 . 3/18/2011
This was so cool. (Even though I don't watch Full Metal Alchemist much)

Wait, why did I put this on Story Alert again?
Momo Aathara chapter 20 . 2/23/2011
Wow. Just Wow. That was amazing; I couldn't stop reading. Although I was kind of (extremly) upset that Yami Bakura(Florence. haha)didn't actually come in until the very end and that Ryou died. *tear* But other then that I have no commplaints. It was a great story, very well writen, and dramatic. I'll be sure to read your other stories soon.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 20 . 2/3/2011
loved the story. it was amazing.