Reviews for To Die For
Alisha chapter 1 . 3/10
Good Story. Though I'm Not Sure Why James Hoped That Peter Was Ok. He Must Have Known That Peter Sold Him Out. Good Hearted To The Point Of Nausea
I've just started bawling like a baby and my mum bloody well asked me if I needed to see someone. So amazingly sad. James is amazing. Forever in peace and at least Death took them together.
StrawberryofLife chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
That's such a great story, although kind of saddening. :)

-StrawberryofLife
jonski chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
So sad. James is my favorite in harry potter world.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Stumbled upon this just now for the first time. I know nearly 10 years on you might not be notified for this but I couldn't resist letting you know how amazing g this snippet is. You completely captured the essence of the character as we know him NOW nevermind in 2005. Headcannon accepted.
PatronusPadfoot1322 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This story makes me cry every time I read it! So glad you wrote this :')
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
There are so many things about this that are NOT OKAY and yet this somehow manages to be flawless. *sobs*
lisca chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is so powerful...
I love how he described his relationship with Sirius!
Great job! :D
thebluecray0n chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
So late to the party, but that was beautiful :) And that last bit tore me apart.
Luthien's-Dream chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So that just brought a tear to my eye :'( but it was wonderfully well written and I especially liked the way you portrayed his friendship with peter - most people don't bother to do that xx
Moneyplant chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Ha, you can kill me, Moldy Voldy, but you can never kill my hopes and dreams.

Of course I am just trying to comfort myself.

Thank you for writing this story.

It's nice to know someone will love me forever!
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wow. That makes the betrayal all the worse.
Anna Rider chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is wonderful! I love how you made Peter James's longest friend, and his feelings and thoughts towards everyone he cared for. The last few lines sent me goosebumps.
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Omg made me cry...
sugarquills-and-lillies chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was...amazing! It cant be possible to write such an amazing peice, thats funny yet heart-warming. Definatley one of the best one-shots i've ever read :)