Reviews for Remember Me?
imme chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
this was very good.. and really well witen.. you are awesome!
The Person Who Rights chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
BRAVO! I like Charlie/Claire (though I've been having freakky dreams where Charlie and Shannon are together and Boone is alive and with Claire...) Anyway, I thought it was excellent! I never was a Charlie Fan before Jack found him hanging from that tree, and then after his silent act, that was it, I was a huge fan. So, Fics involving that part of the series are things I've always loved.

This was EXTREMELY well writen, and I loved it to bits. Very Dark, and it succeded in tearing me up a little bit and giving me this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach through out most of it. I usually get the latter in parts of good angsty fics, but if it manages to tear me up, then you have a REALLY Sucsessful story!
Eyeris chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Oh, that was really interesting. It's a much darker side of Claire than we've seen before. I think that you did an especially good job of handling the abduction bit- it can be hard to make it come out realisticly. The idea of her blocking the memory herself is fascinating as well.

I think that a sequel would be really interesting. I was never quite satisfied with what they did with Claire's return- they didn't focus on her enough. Usually I'm not into AUs at all, but it'd be interesting to read another version.

Great job.
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
WA! That was so sad! Poor Claire! I'd never thought about her making herself forget...That's a good theory!
Misty chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Wow... I'm in awe, the way you told the story through Claire's eyes. It seems so real. I never thought that possibilty of Claire forcing her own amnesia. Wonderfully written!
Litwolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Aw, I loved this! Its nice to see all of Claire's feelings through out the episodes. Very well written. Loved it! _
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Wow, I'm all numb from the sheer wow of this story. 'She was good at messing with her own mind.' An interesting new take on the pre-Homecoming Charlie/Claire relationship.
Xedra chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
This was very well done! I enjoyed it very much. great job going into the minds of the characters. :)
Lauren the Oxymoron chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Whoa...that sent chills through my entire body! Bloody fantastic
Beth95 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I can actually see this as plausible for Claire not remembering... or wanting to remember. I don't know what it would feel like to see someone you love dying like that. And since Claire had been hurt in the past, she was probably very cautious regarding her feelngs for Charlie. I liked the story very much :)