Reviews for Fade
Jennikins chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
please come back. My heart longs for answers. My heart hurts. I cannot believe this story has withered and died. I apologize for reading it so many years after your last update, but i was recently introduced to this site. Please put my heart to rest with closure. If you're still out there, please don't leave us in the dark!
Jennikins chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
NO! When i began this story, i was mortified. But i stayed with it, and i finally began to enjoy it. My heart still hurts though. What happens next? Does Leo finally come back to the world of the living? Does he make it to Raph's side in time? Do they throw their arms around each other in a grief stricken embrace while tears soak their shoulders? Does Raph finally release all his pent up sorrow in while in his brother's arms? Does Leo finally regain his soul and accepte the one brother he has left? Do they survive? OMG! I need to know!
Smpalopoli chapter 23 . 9/2/2015
omg if your still out there please finish this
Eleobeth chapter 23 . 7/12/2015
one of the best and most depressing stories I've read in a long time. just sad it took me so lomg to get to
HYSTERIA chapter 23 . 7/6/2015
THIS FANFICTION IS FANTASTIC AND ADORABLY HEARTBREAKING AND YOU WRITE SO SKILFULLY AND WITH A WICKED BLADE IN HAND - THIS IS ALL I EVER WANT FROM A FIC, AND IT'S UTTERLY PERFECT.

SO IMAGINE MY HORROR WHEN I SEE THAT IT WAS LAST UPDATED IN 2011.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS FIC HAS DIED ;;0;; IT'S SO GOOD, I BEG OF YOU - RESURRECT IT, COMPLETE THE STORY, SHATTER MY SOUL FOR GOOD 3
Firebird Scratches chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
NOOOOOOoooo how am I already caught up?! I have to know what happens next! D: Keep up the great work :)
FeatherArtist chapter 23 . 1/28/2015
Where do we go from here? Sorry I'm just reading this fic now, but does it continue somewhere else? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me know ;) Thanks! Jody
cptsuke chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
am possibly dying from awesome
(Also the fact that I will never see the end of this)
But beautiful and well thought through, it plays out like a sad slow song that may be heading towards happiness or hell.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
I hope you consider finishing this story. Its very good
Bertha Darling chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
This is wonderful! Please, please continue!
BellowsLizard chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Its been many years since the last update. Dust has gathered on the metaphorical blades of this story. It cuts deep into the hearts and feelings of many souls as they push at the blades, yearning for more. Is this the end? So many have fallen still at the edges of these blades. Waiting. Waiting. Was it all for naught? All the pain and sorrow?
Unfulfillment filters through the air as metaphorical dust. It is stirred by the bodies of those who still push at the blades; those who still bleed for the story. Waiting. Waiting. Ever waiting. We will wait.
But so many have fallen now. Forgotten the blades in a pool of their own redness. Unresponsive and unknowing. Many have fallen but many also continue to eye the blades with longing. Hoping for them to be polished anew. Polished with the beautiful words depicting the shadows. The shadows that we have watched suffer, and grow, and develop. The shadows that have been moving towards a singular point and climax, oh how we wish to see them through! We have grown oh so attached to them!
But the blade remains motionless and dusty, the shadows listless and dormant.
Polish the blades for us, oh storyteller! Renew their shine and see the shadows through to the end!
Please, we beg of you. There are so few of us left...
Of Alphas and Airbenders chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
Dear lord, PLEASE UPDATE THIS ASAP! PLEASE!
Of Alphas and Airbenders chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Crying. I'm crying!
Dead Hero chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
YES! GOD FUCK! SHIT! DAMN STRAIGHT! Okay during this like whole chapter, and all of the Leo ones(and the ones where Leo made progress) I would cheer and throw my hands in the air cause I was so damn excited(even if this is a fanfic, this is FUCKING AWESOME!)! And, I just noticed this hadn't been updated in like three years, so I'm like, 'WHAT! This story has a whole fuckin' load of fans and it hasn't been updated this 2011? WHAT!?' I was all confused and shit, so PLEASE UPDATE FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY AND THE SUSPENSE YOU'VE LEFT ME IN!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/5/2014

WHEN

WILL

THERE

BE

My heart may be broken, but it is not yet (yet! Such a wonderful and foreboding word!) obliterated

This is BEAUTIFUL