Reviews for Fade
On the suggestion of a another writer, I followed their advice and looked you over. This piece is inspiration for another like it. Something truly maddening and just as hostile, and just as deep and painful. I wanted you to know that reading this brought many tears and solemn thoughts and I am so sorry that there will not be more.
Charissa chapter 23 . 1/19
So...I discovered this story yesterday 1/18/17 and read it all. Didn't realize it was unfinished! This was seriously amazing...I'm at a bit of a loss because I know it will probably never be finished, but I thought maybe if one more person begged you this could tip the scales! Your writing is just perfect...I think this is the best fanfic I've ever read. Even if you don't finish...I'm still glad I got to read at least this much. Thanks!
Scouts honor my ass! Unless you decide to finish this beautiful masterpiece and prove me wrong...?
This is hands down one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I could not read through one chapter without crying. Oh frick poor raphie. He's delt with SO much on his shoulders.
And my oh my how you ended it with Leo coming to his senses! Ahh you are killing me! I just want Raph to see Leo himself again. And Leo to remember Raphs name and be home.
The fact that Raph keeps a piece of Dons shell on him kills me. And how Mikey was so busted up, how he screamed in pain. Oh mother of pearl this story has kept me awake until 3 in the morning for two days stright! I've spent all my free time reading this. I really wish you would finish it. It would need two more chapters tops with how long you write them. Thank you for writing this much though, it's so different than any other tmnt stories I've come across. I hope everything is going okay for you(: and don't be shy to update anytime soon. I followed & favorited this just in case
Nichalia chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
All this deliciously painful story... and it hasn't been updated for years and years. I wonder if it ever will again. Think I'll follow just in case. Sometimes these old behemoths suddenly come alive again, as rare and delightful a treat as can be imagined. Don't want to miss that, just in case.
Naasade-Jurkadir-Mando-Dalase chapter 23 . 3/29/2016
please update!
Jennikins chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
please come back. My heart longs for answers. My heart hurts. I cannot believe this story has withered and died. I apologize for reading it so many years after your last update, but i was recently introduced to this site. Please put my heart to rest with closure. If you're still out there, please don't leave us in the dark!
Jennikins chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
NO! When i began this story, i was mortified. But i stayed with it, and i finally began to enjoy it. My heart still hurts though. What happens next? Does Leo finally come back to the world of the living? Does he make it to Raph's side in time? Do they throw their arms around each other in a grief stricken embrace while tears soak their shoulders? Does Raph finally release all his pent up sorrow in while in his brother's arms? Does Leo finally regain his soul and accepte the one brother he has left? Do they survive? OMG! I need to know!
Smpalopoli chapter 23 . 9/2/2015
omg if your still out there please finish this
ChthonicUnraveling chapter 23 . 7/12/2015
one of the best and most depressing stories I've read in a long time. just sad it took me so lomg to get to
HYSTERIA chapter 23 . 7/6/2015
THIS FANFICTION IS FANTASTIC AND ADORABLY HEARTBREAKING AND YOU WRITE SO SKILFULLY AND WITH A WICKED BLADE IN HAND - THIS IS ALL I EVER WANT FROM A FIC, AND IT'S UTTERLY PERFECT.

SO IMAGINE MY HORROR WHEN I SEE THAT IT WAS LAST UPDATED IN 2011.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS FIC HAS DIED ;;0;; IT'S SO GOOD, I BEG OF YOU - RESURRECT IT, COMPLETE THE STORY, SHATTER MY SOUL FOR GOOD 3
Firebird Scratches chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
NOOOOOOoooo how am I already caught up?! I have to know what happens next! D: Keep up the great work :)
FeatherArtist chapter 23 . 1/28/2015
Where do we go from here? Sorry I'm just reading this fic now, but does it continue somewhere else? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me know ;) Thanks! Jody
cptsuke chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
am possibly dying from awesome
(Also the fact that I will never see the end of this)
But beautiful and well thought through, it plays out like a sad slow song that may be heading towards happiness or hell.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
I hope you consider finishing this story. Its very good
Bertha Darling chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
This is wonderful! Please, please continue!