Reviews for Fade
Firebird Scratches chapter 23 . 2/14
NOOOOOOoooo how am I already caught up?! I have to know what happens next! D: Keep up the great work :)
FeatherArtist chapter 23 . 1/28
Where do we go from here? Sorry I'm just reading this fic now, but does it continue somewhere else? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me know ;) Thanks! Jody
cptsuke chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
am possibly dying from awesome
(Also the fact that I will never see the end of this)
But beautiful and well thought through, it plays out like a sad slow song that may be heading towards happiness or hell.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
I hope you consider finishing this story. Its very good
Bertha Darling chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
This is wonderful! Please, please continue!
BellowsLizard chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Its been many years since the last update. Dust has gathered on the metaphorical blades of this story. It cuts deep into the hearts and feelings of many souls as they push at the blades, yearning for more. Is this the end? So many have fallen still at the edges of these blades. Waiting. Waiting. Was it all for naught? All the pain and sorrow?
Unfulfillment filters through the air as metaphorical dust. It is stirred by the bodies of those who still push at the blades; those who still bleed for the story. Waiting. Waiting. Ever waiting. We will wait.
But so many have fallen now. Forgotten the blades in a pool of their own redness. Unresponsive and unknowing. Many have fallen but many also continue to eye the blades with longing. Hoping for them to be polished anew. Polished with the beautiful words depicting the shadows. The shadows that we have watched suffer, and grow, and develop. The shadows that have been moving towards a singular point and climax, oh how we wish to see them through! We have grown oh so attached to them!
But the blade remains motionless and dusty, the shadows listless and dormant.
Polish the blades for us, oh storyteller! Renew their shine and see the shadows through to the end!
Please, we beg of you. There are so few of us left...
prettyshon10 chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
Dear lord, PLEASE UPDATE THIS ASAP! PLEASE!
prettyshon10 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Crying. I'm crying!
Dead Hero chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
YES! GOD FUCK! SHIT! DAMN STRAIGHT! Okay during this like whole chapter, and all of the Leo ones(and the ones where Leo made progress) I would cheer and throw my hands in the air cause I was so damn excited(even if this is a fanfic, this is FUCKING AWESOME!)! And, I just noticed this hadn't been updated in like three years, so I'm like, 'WHAT! This story has a whole fuckin' load of fans and it hasn't been updated this 2011? WHAT!?' I was all confused and shit, so PLEASE UPDATE FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY AND THE SUSPENSE YOU'VE LEFT ME IN!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/5/2014

WHEN

WILL

THERE

BE

My heart may be broken, but it is not yet (yet! Such a wonderful and foreboding word!) obliterated

This is BEAUTIFUL
YOUR VICTIM chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Hi, just leaving you a message to tell you that yoU ARE MUTILATING MY SOUL

I LOVE IT BUT I CANNOT HANDLE THIS

MY FACE IS THE DESCRIPTION OF AGONY

I CANNOT STOP WAILING

YOU CRUEL, BEAUTIFULLY TALENTED HEART-PULVERIZER, I DO NOT THINK I WILL EVER RECOVER

EVER

HELP I AM DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HAPPINESS
Storyboard Sketch chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Leo...come back to us. They're still here...and they need you.
ireflection chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
man i found this story mentioned on DA and curiousity got the best of e when they did a picture of one of the scenes in this story.

i must read more , i crave more. man please don't stop.
tmntlover2013 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Awesome job on the story, please update soon thanks. :)
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
Hey, I just noticed that this story is still not complete, and that it was last updated last 2011 so I'm only going to say this once...
WHAT THE SHELL?!
ARE YA FREAKIN KIDDING ME?!
Update this story now! and as in NOW!
This is one of my favorites and you suddenly leave me a cliffhanger?! WHAT THE FRAG?!
(Okay, sorry for the exaggeration, but I meant all this to sound as a compliment. I really love this and I hope you continue! :D