Reviews for Old Lace
pansmione chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This is simple and wonderful and beautiful. Great job.
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aw, cute. I love how Pansy refuses to be the Damsel in Distress and i love how you showed similarities between Ron and Pansy.
Prytania chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Creative ending.

-Prytania
shechez chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Oddly,Strangely Good I really liked it. It was a enchantly little one shot but if you like to it could evolve into a charming long story neways you're choice and it has a very sweet real ending as is ...I love it basically.
Gem chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Cute
Tuppence chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This is fab!

Trins x
evm chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Wonderful! I love this to death!
marie falcon chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
i adore this type of oneshot! not overly sentimental, full of hidden meanings and well written!1
Delrious chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Great fic! Write more!
heidi chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
i read this fic ages ago, and now i found it again and i had to re-read it. this is probably my favorite ron/pansy because it just gives you the best feeling. you dont go on about how wrong it is etc or stuff like that as much as everyone else does and they just have this really comfortable thing to them (ron and pansy that is). and you let the reader figure things out for themselves, without saying "and then ron thought about this and this etc and pansy about this and this". im sorry if that doesnt make sence.. its a really great story and you should write more harry potter fics.
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Ah, How I ADORE this fic. I seriously, seriously LOVE it. SO. MUCH.

:D I felt compelled to re-read it, just BECAUSE I love this baby so much! LOL