Reviews for Storageroom fun
rachel625 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Oooh I loved it!
amosthegreat chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
please please update. i want more.
gglover52 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
i think you should makethis one more then a one shot!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
ok, so this has been up for a while, but i just found it...and i loved it! hope you are gonna update...cause its a damn good story!
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Holy Mother Fo... Dis iz awesome brah... Love IT. Update soon. K-DEN! ALOHA BRAH...
Xluv4lukeX chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Again another awosome story! i loved it so much! im goin to move on to the next one and hope that it can live up to this one! keep posting!

~~kayla~~
MAVDP chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I just love truth or dare lol :)

Good job !
Sapphonest chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I really like this story. It is something fun and easy to read that induges the little hopes that we have for Lorelai and Luke. Thanx for writing this!
BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I liked some of the insight given about Luke. Wearing flannel because his dad did... I like that. And the whole "I dare you not to kiss me..." was enjoyable.
simonsaysfunction chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
learn to use spelling check. It's not just there for show. be a bit more descriptive and you forgot that Luke wears multiple layers of flannel and not just one shirt. Also maybe watching the Gilmore Girls episodes a couple of times (I mean all of them) will help you write better and don't forget the spelling check tip.
MyHamHurts chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
oh i like it! make more!
Mrs. Scott Patterson chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Very Good! Is this a 1 chaptr story or is there gonna be more? I hope it is a TBC!
Kimmers chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
LOL i love the whole comparing luke to everything
obsessedwGG chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
ugh.. 2 words.. MORE PLEAASE!
Sassgina Mills chapter 1 . 4/5/2005