Reviews for Visitations
EspeonAngel chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wow, this was amazing; just utterly breathtaking. I love how twisted you made Envy, giving him a somewhat obsession for Izumi and kaing her suffer. The glimpes into Izumi's past were also interesting; specific enough to understand, yet vague enough for the reader to come to their own conclusions. The dialogue between Envy and Dante in the end was also very wonderful. It showed just how much control Dante had over Envy despite his wild nature.

It's a shame there are so few people who understand this (I presonally don't see how they could not) and how little reviews there are. This is truly one of the best stories I've read on here and without a doubt the best Envy/Izumi centric-fic. I read this one-shot a few years ago and I am so glad I was able to find it again.

EspeonAngel
Izumi's Apprentice chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I seriously don't get it.
Kagura of the wind chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
You said that it was horror...this is angst
RedneckOtaku chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
It was well written, if only I understood it.
envy chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I don't get it
Twisted Spark chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Beautiful, up date soon, please.
Juxtaposie chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
It's such a shame there aren't more fics featuring Izumi. Whenever anything gets aired there's always this influx of crap, and it's nice to find a gem like this amidst all the rubbish. She's one of my favorite characters, and I love the little glimpses you gave of her past. Very nicely done, and your style is beautiful. The more I reread it, the more stunning I find it.
GIundumgrrl chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Uh... y would u rate that M it was wierd... i don't get it! is it envy coming to whoever she is
Nelja chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wow. It's really an horror story, and I like horror stories, with the unavoidable progression. You're mean to Izumi-san. The pieces of her past make a picture which has sense, except that I had liked to know just a little more about the whereabouts of the end of her tribe.

I also like very much the ending conversation with Dante and Envy.