Reviews for Pawns
MoonGlitter2 chapter 28 . 7/11/2005
I am soo happy that you updated. That was an awesome chapter as always. Can't wait for the nect one. Keep up the good work.
havocmangawip chapter 28 . 7/11/2005
Ah...I am a puddle of MUSH after the explanation of "where" Ed and Roy are going. *sighs*

You kick so much arse.
Roxie Faye chapter 27 . 7/4/2005
Well, I'm all caught up to chapter 27 now. ; The story's gotten even better since uh... chapter 20. XD

No, really, it has. I can't wait for the next one - I want to find out what happens! *wails* v_v
Roxie Faye chapter 20 . 7/3/2005
This is me. Waltzing in on a random chapter again. It was beautifully written, I must say. The Al - Roy fight scene was directed very well. This chapter had a lot of plot, explaining, AND momentum; you kept it together very well. (The Plan is coming/ did come together very nicely. You kept me guessing until Midnight got that tattoo, which is where there was no way to keep secret from the reader, so good job there, too.)

It's about 2:30 in the morning. Me going to catch up to chapter 27 later. I'll get fried by my mother for staying up this late.
Roxie Faye chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
I just started reading this story tonight - forgive such a random chapter review. When I waltz in one night to read and catch up on a story, I usually don't leave a review until the end, but I had something to say about the third chapter.

Since Amestris is modeled after Germany, I congratulate you on making the connections. *grin* The Fuhrer's army is looking like the 3rd Reich and there's a TWO FRONT war going on; I'm assuming Creta to the west and Ishbal to the east. From what I gather from the fic, it was only supposed to be a one front war at first; not everyone has read this so it's probably just a conincidence, but in his autobiography, it is expressed that Hitler only wanted war with Russia, not with the west. And propaganda in the newspapers and ads for enlistment? All common place during times of war.

Nice parallels - it gives it more of a believable feel to me. _ *continues reading*
Lil Irish QT chapter 27 . 7/2/2005
aw

that was soo cute!
FireanIce chapter 27 . 7/2/2005
I loved it as always good to see the happy couple getting along again.
me chapter 27 . 7/2/2005
i practically felt roy's injuries, the descriptions were that effective . and the fluff in the end was quite lovely, as shocking as it may be for me to say it ; this chapter did a wonderful job in showing the selfless qualities of the characters, making them more human than before, somehow. love it.
Dragons Maiden chapter 27 . 7/2/2005
OMG SQUEE~! :D
arrghigiveup chapter 27 . 7/2/2005
Oh dear... that was lovely. Thanks for the chapter.
Shingo-sama chapter 27 . 7/2/2005
aw, update soon!
SnarkyKat chapter 27 . 7/1/2005
Aw... *sniffle* Roy and Ed are just adorable.
shacala chapter 26 . 6/28/2005
Hello can you say cheesey. Roy would so torture the hell out of that guy it no one else was in the room. But I gusses that the presents of others did influence him to not tell the guy to rip his own head off.
Swii chapter 26 . 6/26/2005
Gah. I absolutely adore how Roy is plagued by the thought of using the array the way Alphonse suggested. The last line was really chilling. I sort of read this on Livejournal thinking 'OMG Update!' but then I went back to FF.N and remembered that I forgot to comment. First, I'm sorry. I have no memory. Nada, zilch. Can't remember a thing.

Also, great original characters. Did I ever mention that? I can remember the names and I love how Roy percieves things. And Edward is so cute. Alphonse is, well, I can imagine he's trying to get over the Roy/Ed.

Now I'm rambling. You make me want this story to be done and up. I want to read. Yes, with three 'e's and pouty expression. Update (hopefully) soon!
Krylancelo chapter 26 . 6/25/2005
It's me again!

Aren't you an interesting writer. I must say, quite interesting indeed.

At first a few months back I was weary of this but now it has caught my attention. Keep it up, alright?

Hey, will you read some of mine.

An array of wonders

To Rise and Listen

Both are FMA based, and it's be fun!

Bye!