Reviews for Pawns
Shingo-sama chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
When is Mustang in the picture! nn don't worry! I Love your story! but, I'm crazy about Roy/Ed fluffieness XD
sharp23 chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
oh man...Mustang in prison? damn...dude...anyway, nice joke at the end and a question, what do you mean mustang's coup failed? and how was he sent to prison? update soon!
Kaori chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
XD I like the way Ed treats constellations~ And it's sad to see him alone e_e;; (Roy you idiot!) And *gasp* Poor Mustang O.O;; He should have just blown everyone up since he failed X_X;

It's so angsty~ . ...I love it :D

Also, about Al's appearance... did you see the latest character designs for the movie or something...? XD

Keep writing please~~ _
Kaori chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Ooh~ I love it already~ _ Keep writing!
kori hime chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Haha, last lines rock. I love this fic; it's interesting. I'm waiting for the RoyEd to pop up soon. Update soon! Bye-e!~
kori hime chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Aw. No more happy? Oh well... RoyEd soon then? I love that pairing... Hehehe. AlWinry is great too. Update soon!
Cringe chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
More please? _
The Fool who chased Auguniste chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
please continue, since this will later become a RoyxEd _. Can you check out my story as well since we both seem to be fans of this pairing? Please continue.
maria chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
wua, i like your fic a lot, specially the part of the hair, i¡m obsesed whit elric's hair **

please update soon, onegai, por favor, si vous plait
Pickles chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Yay. How old is Ed now? Just curious...
sharp23 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
im curious to see where this story leads to. update soon.
Gomp chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Hmm its a pretty good start. I'm curious to where you plan to take this. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26