Reviews for Pawns
Reject From The Back Of The Bus chapter 37 . 9/6/2005
OMGWTFLMAO!

This is so funny I feel out of my chair several times laughing!

*Snorts and continues eating a ridiculusly large amount of Cookie Dough Ice Cream*

Yum, Omaki.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 37 . 9/1/2005
Nice. Very well written. I loved it.

_~

CDW
RaTt chapter 36 . 8/30/2005
Hi,

I think this was one of the best RoyEd stories I've ever read! the plot was fascinating, and the characters felt real! I've been reading it over and over again for at least 5 times now!

Thanx!

RaTt
Krylancelo chapter 37 . 8/24/2005
I liked this it was fun!
havocmangawip chapter 37 . 8/10/2005
Crack is love. Not as good as dirty moring Marigold crack. I hope there is LOTS for me to catch up on. My parents have been in town for the last week. They leave for CO for a week. I will be glued to the comp reading fan fic pron. ;)
havocmangawip chapter 36 . 8/10/2005
Again, you ARE brilliant. :)

Chimera research/Tucker's arrays blended with Al's new Xing medical alchemy and an anti-rejection array...

and Mustang still pulling the strings on the Fuhrer? ALL'S well that ends well.

I love it!

YAY! :)
VampireBat chapter 37 . 8/10/2005
VB:T_T *sniff* I didn't want it to end..

Oh well. The story was fantastic, I loved reading it right to the very end. Everything was perfectly in character and there were all the right plot twists.

The omake was hilarious, too..XD You really got me laughing.

I hope there ARE dirty outtakes, that would be great. And there'd better be more fics from you!

Love, your dedicated readers,

VB and Hiro.
lelann chapter 36 . 8/9/2005
oh i absolutely loved this story! u had me worried a few times how it would end up, but all is happy and it was wonderful!
Neo Diji chapter 37 . 8/7/2005
O_O This. Is. One. Of. The. Best. Stories. Ever. It took me forever to catch up and read each chapter when you're already finished...as you pointed out, it IS a rather long story, but I absolutely love it. _ And trust me, it was well worth the time it took to read it. -nods enthusiastically- I do want to read more of your work, but I had to at least review this story once. ;D Sorry it's only this chapter/Omake. ._.; Which was, by the way, absolutely HILARIOUS. XD -bows- ... -glomps- Thank you for sharing this story with us...me...all your other fans...xD I'm uber happy. ;D

-Kara
EvilTomato chapter 37 . 8/7/2005
Oh my God, that is hilarious! I was laughing while reading the entire omake! I even read it to my little brother (yay, I'm such a good big sister, aren't I?) and he thought it was hilarious, even though he hadn't read the story itself.

Anyways, I loved the entire story. It was awesome, wonderful, stupdendous, fantastic, et cetera, et cetera!
JoriWinter chapter 37 . 8/7/2005
Whoo! It's over! I really enjoyed this story, except for the way you treated Ed in the beginning. Otherwise though, I'll look forward to your next ones! :)
Roxie Faye chapter 36 . 8/7/2005
Well, I do wish Ed would have kept his arm - Him settling down just doesn't seem right... at all. _

Other than that, I LOVED this fic. It was really one of my favorites. I think it's GREAT. _
Roxie Faye chapter 33 . 8/7/2005
OH MY GOD. I read Chap 31 in Massachusettes on vacation, and I just realized that now might be a really good time to finish this fic. I was sort of angry with you for killing Al, but I LOVE YOU NOW. OMG. *hugs you and jumps around and stuff* HE'S NOT DEAD YAY! _ *goes off to read other chapters after this one* _
Ouch chapter 37 . 8/7/2005
That, was so funny!
oUCH chapter 36 . 8/7/2005
GO YOU ! YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT!

!THE END!