Reviews for CGI Gone Wrong
Moriyina chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
NO! Evil Furby Attack! Save yourselves!

*runs and hides under the table*

*peeks out*

Is it safe yet?

*sees Evil Furby inching towards slowly and relatively innocently*

EEP...Make it go away! It's EVIL...
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
This is so funny! This Chapter isn't as good as the other's though...
XAngelinHellX chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
lmoa! I knew those things were evil!

*pictures VH armed with a pillow* roflmao.

I love this fic! I hope you continue it! _~
No Longer In Use9 chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
That was hilarious! I am still laughing. You make up the funniest most random things I have read in a long time. Great job!
tristar3149 chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
I just about about busted a gut when I read this and the last two chaps were excellent. Darcula in a car driving I just imagine it happening and Van Helsing tring to fight off a Furrbee was priceless. Keep up with the excellent work.
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Yahahahahahaha! I totally love these ficlits. Especially the Furby one. I swear, Furbies are evil. I once got one and the thing wouldn't shut up! I put it in sleep mode, it wouldn't shut up. I turned it off, it wouldn't shut up. I took the goddamn batteries out and the thing still wouldn't shut up! I eventually threw it out the window, hard, and it smashed to peices. That shut it up. But god, was that thing scary. Update soon.
eris86 chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
I am completely in agreement as to the innate evil of Furbies. Perhaps we could have fun with Mass Transit next? )
Spaztic Arwen chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
YES! THEY ARE EVIL! keep em comming
SilverFlover chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Ha! So hilarious and absurd! Enough for me to love them! Dracula in a car and VH with a pillow! Though Drac can't say anything, he should be glad the car has auomatic gear shift, were it not that way, he would have 3 pedals! And poor Furby doll-thingy! You're crazy! I hope you'll post more of this kind soon, I'm really enjoying these little one-shots!
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Oh...my...God!

*falls over laughing*

Not only am I reading this, I am RECOMMENDING it to other people. This is so cute!
RozzandMaya chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Great Scott this is funny! I drive cars like that! Hooray for Dracula and more of this crazy cool-clueless-guys-escape-into-2005 fic!
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Hahah lol, i like this it's funny. :D
wolfy chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
make another chapter pleas pleas
Takaya Sohma chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Oh, my , god! That is hilarious! Keep writing. I, on the other hand, have to start writing.
Adele Starminster chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Oh... my...god! That was WAY too funny. (Sound's like something I would do) More please. (Innocent smile) Please? You could make a series of oneshots.

Adele