Reviews for Bakudai Kakera
I lUVED IT!

!

PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON THE STORY! PLEASE UPDATE! :D
Aira Kay chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Lordy, it's nice to see a godess with a good sense of humor- most gods/godesses are usually so uptite. Heh... Is InuYasha the "mutant" Kikyo was talking about?

Speaking of Kikyo, I'm all for getting rid of her... the world would be a much better place if Kikyo died and STAYED DEAD THIS TIME! Stupid Urasue.

Write more- this is terrific!
Kaze no Ato chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
*gets all teary-eyed* I. Love. You. This was the perfect way to end my day onee-san. I was on edge through the whole Kikyo trying to steal Koga's heart thing! How do you do that to me? I already knew what was going to happen, and yet I am still enthralled by BK! I especially loved the ending. . Oh, and Kayura pissed off Kikyo! Kya ha ha ha ha!

Your imouto-chan
goddesofwisdom chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
it was great
goddesofwisdom chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
this was good
goddesofwisdom chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
i'm going to review all of your stories so you can start updating
Kaze no Ato chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
No! Poor Koga! I love how Kayura and Kenshin both fail to mention certain things. The Captain Asswipe thing was the best, Lu-nee-san! If I was a normal reader, I'd be all dying and whining about what's wrong with Koga. But I'm not, so we'll move on to more important things. XD. Yes, it has to be Ginta flushing himself down the toilet.

Much love,

Minmay-imouto-chan
Phantom of the Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
After finally taking the time to read it, it's a good story. Only, UPDATE SOONER!
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
Kaze no Ato chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
...*breaks out into giggling fits*...XD! *calms* I love it, onee! Utsukushii, utsukushii! I loved Kayura's enterance, pictured it the whole way down. I loved the "Go ahead. Y'all know you want to"! I look forward to read much more!

~Minmay-imouto-chan~
melody unwinding chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Wow. This is a really good story. Usually I don't quite fancy SCi-Fi fics, but this one was amazingly good. A little long, but satisfying. I must say that I loved how you described Kikyo with being that evil and all, because frankly I hate her and think she should just die. But congradulations on a job well done, I do hope you receive more reviews since I absolutely loved this story.

Thanks, I suppose for writing this.

Till next chapter,

Melody Unwinding
Josie'n the P.cats chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
This is an excellent beginning to what I can tell will be an amazing story! Keep up the great work!
Kaze no Ato chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
This is wonderful, Lu-chan! I can't wait to see what happens next. I'll always be here for you, don't you forget it.

Minmay-chan