Reviews for The Last Job
Alex chapter 25 . 11/18/2010
You must be so goddamn bored, my friendly friend
Natasha Cantrell chapter 25 . 6/2/2009
I loved it! I play this game whenever I get the chance, even after all the years it's been out, it never gets old! It's definitely the best GTA out there. (in my opinion. I've never played 4) It was great how you followed the game word for word and made it into a story. Wish you continued though!
GTAFOREVER chapter 24 . 4/15/2009
THIS IS GREAT! you did a really good job here
Trainalf chapter 25 . 1/10/2009
Very, very nice story, i like how you stole the famous scarface line.
NTCM Slaughterhouse Production chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
I liked it! Keep it up!

BADFELLAS INC.
NTCM Slaughterhouse Production chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Cool chapter! Keep it up!

BADFELLAS INC.
Seifer Almasy 911 chapter 25 . 2/25/2006
damn adopted thug! this is a very great story and man i know stories
the raven101 chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
You seem to go too fast with your story. I think you should've taken more time to go into more depth and description because everything moves too fast. I'm going to stick with your story and continue reading it just because I've never played Vice City. I think next time you should make your story's perspection be as if the person reading the story hasn't played the game. Looking forward to future chapters.

Sincerely,

The Raven
donMafioso chapter 25 . 6/12/2005
that was the best... THE BEST. ive read a lot of novel based Vice City stories... but by far urs is the best. I love how u put in the exact sayings from the game into the story... keep writing, ur good at it...
donMafioso chapter 25 . 6/12/2005
thedick chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Hey, I made a mistake about the title i didnt know you made this story when i was thinking of mine
mgs master chapter 25 . 6/2/2005
Just recently started reading Loved the story and all the small additions you made to the story. And no matter how cheezy it may sound or what people might say I loved the "Say hello to my little friend" quote you added. Will be looking forward to your next story.

*adds to favorite authors*
lordmasterkris chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
Well, here I am. I read it all through and I can say it was one of the most enjoyable to read stories on the site. I started playing Vice City again because of it. I liked the little plot twists, but I always wondered about that Harwood butcher stuff. Did that ever come up in the game or did you make it up, because some other authors have their versions of what happened and they're all pretty similiar.

Anyway, great story, but personally, I don't think you should end it there. I think you should keep going, tell a story about what happens after Vice City and what everyone ends up doing. Maybe say how Ken got to San andreas with Paul or something. Anyway, well done. Great story.
Metal Harbinger chapter 25 . 5/28/2005
Eh man, great way to end it, you totally kicked their bloody asses man!
Metal Harbinger chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
Well this is it, it has come to the final battle and I can hardly wait to see what happens. Hope to hear back soon.