Reviews for TEASE
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
damn that was hot!
Sephonei chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
This is one of my favorite stories...please update! It's really good and I really like it.
NotANoun chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
I liked it XD
11OneDone2Many chapter 9 . 3/4/2009
pls update soon!

Randalla chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Keep going!
serialhugger chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
I just realized, that while I did in fact read this, I hadn't reviewed. *smacks self* Bad Smurfy! Bad!

*sigh* I fail as your personal e-stalker.

So... Chapter 10? *pokes*
Miraoi Leons chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
oii! this story was okay but u said that it was SASUnaru not narusasu. i hate it when sasuke is uke and naruto is seme. why? to me and a lot of ther ppl sasuke as seme and naruto as uke is much r more sasunaru fans then narusasu. im not trying to be mean. im just saying stuff that might improve ur story in mine and many other ppl's opinons
Romantically Dead chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
this is one of d best fics ever.. :D seriously..

hope teh next chap would be on soon. :3
Rush Tome chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
XD New chapter! That was very, very hot XD
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
Oh my God... That was awesome! Hehe- Dominant!Sasuke will rule!
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
Yeah! Finally This came out! I was kinda thinking you forgot all about this little ol' TEASE, but nope I was wrong, and I was damn lucky! Thanks fo' the update and see you tomarrow! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Heaven Cobra chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
X3 Yush...it was kind of a filler, but I wouldn't know. I forget the plotlines to half the stories I read (let alone write!) and this was okay, glad to see you're keeping them IC.
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
strange. not what i was expecting at all. why do stories keep doing this to me? anyways i'll still keep it on my alerts for the moment, give it a chance an see how it goes
Azamiko chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
Yeah, Naruto totally deserved that. I've never seen a fic where one was into rough sex and the other wasn't, but I'm glad that Sasuke's getting his revenge. Well, for this, anyway. I still think he's a jerk in the series.
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
Continue please, I love this steamy smut story.