Reviews for The King and I
Please continue it!
shurashur09 chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
very realistic
Wonkabonbon chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
Love it! Love it! Please I beg of you update soon such a good story, and are Draco and Harry gonna become a couple in the future.
Nathali chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
Do you plan to finish this story?
Kemet's Queen chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
when are you finish this story because it was getting good.
Predator's little prey chapter 9 . 11/24/2008
Once again a new favourite of mine, amazingly well written and i loved the pairings.

Please update if you can

LadyTiya chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Please try to finish this story.
greenseeker65 chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
loving the story so far please please please update again really soon
NyxDarklore chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
You haven't updated in a while and I am really enjoying this story PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I wanna find out what happens, I'm really into this one.
STEPHiE chapter 9 . 10/25/2007
I really like this story, the characters are portrayed so well.

I hope you update this story because it's a shame for it to be left unfinished. Please update.
Lunesca chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
Wow . That's absolutely one of the best Sirius/Lucius FF's I've ever read. I love little Dray, Siri, Luce ... ahh, just everything in that story XD PLEASE update soon, I know the last update was long ago but PLEASE write another chapter. It would be a shame to leave it like that :(

I hope you're still checking your reviews on :(

Charlie chapter 9 . 3/25/2007
Wow gd job so far...looking forward to part 10

Shinigami chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
*LOL* I think Moony and Sev BOTH got scarred for life. And I doubt Sev wants to go through another pregnancy much less labor. Moony probably wouldn't mind if it was Regulus...*cracking up* Loved the rip off your balls line! A pity Lucius missed out on Sirius's going through labor...
zoned-out chapter 9 . 4/18/2006
oh my god, u better update soon or SUM1's gonna go bald 2night (thats gonna b me, btw, from stressing so much over ur fic), and that not a good thing, considering...sob...I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR! I DONT WANNA DIE! so c, u better update soon or ur gonna b held responsible for the death of a fellow human being *gives mcgonagally glare* now, i wanna c those fingers typin...plz :P

p.s. more sirius plz :)