Reviews for H P Love is all You Need
brilliant really enjoyed it
desireejones99 chapter 11 . 9/8/2015
Exceptional work, very compelling, excellent entertainment
noylj chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Draco never learns. Draco needs a lot going dirt nap.
Bronze chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
Ehat a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I would never send you a Howler! I'd rather send a few million to any and all who flamed you! This has been a grand adventure full of humor and romance. You have another hit on your hands I'd say.
Bronze chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
I somehow expected that those six were going to ask to join. I also expected that they'd be told no. But I was wrong. DAMN GOOD STORY UDDERPD!
Bronze chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
Oh yeah, warmer is better! Well none of the girls ae likely to get pregnant, that's for sure! But there's going to be a lot of snogging going on! You can count on that! I have to pity those poor Deatheaters. they have no idea what they are walking in on! And I doubt ery much if many will be walking out again. Never mind crawling! Only those with the sense to run at hte first sign of trouble will likely make it out alive!
Bronze chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
Question 1, no clue. Question 2, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING, RIGHT? You could turn Draco into dlaming blue ape that smashed its head into a wall while picking its nose and he wouldn't learn a thing. of course Draco got off easy! After all his father is a Deatheater and he is/has being/been groomed to join them. His father trained him to look down on muggleborn and half breed witches and wizards. As well as any other pureblood family younger and less wealthy then his. So inorder to change, first you must wipe his mind and then reprogram him to be a human being. Then you can add anything else he needs.
Bronze chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
I think that a lot of Death eaters are going to wish they'd never thought of joining Voldemort! By the time Harry and his Hetaerae are ready to fight those poor Deatheaters'll never realize they dead till the Grim Reaper taps them on the shoulder. I read in another story where the femme charactor yelled Accio Balls! at a group of French deatheaters. I imagine that Ginny would like that one. The ministry and DMLE wouldn't need to sterilize any living and captured Deatheaters after that.
Bronze chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
And the Hetaerae forms starting with four. Who'll be the next to join? I must retract what I said about Dumbledore in an earlier reveiw. In this story he's a good man. Usually I want someone to remove him from the living with a very large caliber bullet. The humor you put into these stories makes them so very worth reading. Though it looks like you've stopped writing. If it was because of those idiot flamers then please excuse their ignorence and start writing again. They flame because they lack the intelligence to make constructive criticisms. I can see no use for flaming an author. It doesn't help them correct what was wrong. It's far better to tell the author what and where the error is/was so they can do better next time. That is what I believe in.
Bronze chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
At the rate things are shaping up, Harry could end up with several hundred girls and women in his Hetaerae both witch and squib. In which case he'll cause a population boom all by him self! They figure Hermione conceives first ,then around six months later Ginny. That makes all his kids born six months apart. So depending on how many in his Hetaerae, he'd be celebrating two birthdays a year for God knows how long!
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Your humor has almost got me falling out of my chair here UdderPD! I find it hard to believe that they all missed the last line in that second prophecy! The brother and his love to guard their back. Ron is the ONLY brother and his love is Luna Lovegood. How hard was that? Now about this party, wanna bet there's many, many more then eight? As to the owl problem, better pray they don't poop around the outside of the house!If harry gets as many cards as I'm expecting, that many owls pooping will bury that house and yard!
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
Dobby can't watch all three teenagers alone! That requires at least an army! Especially one boy and two girls! And here's another fine story yoiu've written UdderPD!
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Naaaaaaaaaa, she won't kill him! She and Ginny can't marry a dead man. Therefor she won't. Does that mean she won't make him wish she would? Hell yes! Fortunately Ginny 'll be there to help settle her down and save Harry. Of course it's always wise to duck and cover when hurricane Hermione's storming through.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Harry back with the Grangers again is it? GOOD! Some family he has! His uncle beats him as does his cousin and his aunt starves him! Perhaps some kindly witch or wizard could come along and turn them into bait fish before putting them on some fishing boat? Anything to get Harry out of that house and away from both his relatives and Dumbledore! That man DOES NOT HAVE hARRY'S BEST INTERESTS AT HEART!
continental-line chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
The pace is fine,the girls are fine. No more are needed or the girls lose their indivualaty and become 'cardboard cutouts' of each other.