Reviews for Here Be Dragons
Ichiume chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This story premise is BRILLIANT. Too much hoping for an update? :P
pinkperson chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is a very intriguing start and you write great dialogue. I enjoy seeing people's portrayals of Shigure and I really liked yours. And I have to admit I laughed at Hatori's response about how they'll know if he's dead. :P I'm sad that you dropped this :(
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
What happens next?
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
It's an interesting concept. You got Hatori right, a rare feat I must assure you. It's very rare to find a write who brings out the vividness of a picture with wonderful detail. You write very well. I also admire how you brought out their characters, especially Shigure. I can imagine him reacting that way. Wonderful work. Hope to see more of your work soon.
shadowsinfire chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wow - awesome story, awesome crossover. There're a few places were words have been squished together - it seems to be some formatting thing, since they're mostly in places I would expect and '-'. But they don't detract from the story

Is there ever going to be another chapter?
Teldra chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Would definitely love to see more of this!
Melissa chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Holy crap... this is /so good!/

Flawlessly written, in-character, stirring emotions without being sappy, great inner voice. I cannot wait for an update!

Wow. Seriously. Very well done. Why is this on
serenphoria chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Oh! I doesn't look like you'll be continuing this :( which is a shame, because it was absolutely spell-binding in its realism. Even if an X character didn't show up, it was a brilliant cross-over. I wish there wasn't that chapter 2 teaser at the end, because that means there's a great story in your head that has yet to be shared. But thanks, I love your works.
Ace chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Eh... it's such a lovely story

Hope you update it soon!
Haikari Archersight chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wow! This blew me away! You got me hook, line and sinker and I can’t wait for the next chapter. I love the way you’ve pinned Hatori, and Shigure was very well done.

Shishirou?... Isn’t that guy from CLAMP?
E-san chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I'd be very happy if you updated. _
ryuu chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
IT's been a long time since you update, so I'm wondering when's the next chapter going to be out or are you not going to continue this story anymore?

I hope you will... It's well written and I want to know what happens next..
Sly Dalhousie chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Great! I love how you've portrayed Hatori, and especially Shigure, who's a fickle guy. This is the first X/furuba crossover that I've come across; I wish there was more! I hope you decide to continue!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I'm not familiar with the X/19 universe, but this is very well written so it doesn't matter all that much. Hatori was characterized extremely well; I liked how you made him interact with people outside the family, and other docs... I hope you'll write more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Great story! Please update! There aren't enough Hatori centric stories out there!