Reviews for Hidden Map
miroku7291 chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
think hard like what should you do who will your character meet how will thay react and hurry up i want to know what happens its getting exiting
Mistress Dizzy chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
This sort of alternate universe thing never fails to interest me. _ I'd like to see you continue.

Just a point, its always good to spell stuff correctly. o-o; I dunno how to spell roundevouz (is that right?) but you could always spell check or ask for help.

Hm... Ideas, ideas. Even though you've already started, it'd be neat to have the Cooper gang a bunch of devious ladies. Bently as a nerdy girl turtle, and Murray as a bruiser babe? Sounds fun. I say they go swipe some priceless art. They are in France, after all. Lourve Museum anyone?
Donny's Girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Hey hon! Very good! As you know...I don't play Sly Cooper...lol. but, i liked this fic anyway! pretty good! LOVE YOU

Money
goggle head girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This is pretty intersting, i can't wait till you write the next chapter, good luck.
Heiduska chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
This is actually getting pretty interesting! I can't picture Sly as a girl and Carmelita as a man! :D:D:D:D Hope you continue this! :D The plot is pretty interesting too!
ermm chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
hi!

here is some information: one:bently is incorrect. the real way to spell his name is b-e-n-t-l-e-y. got it?

two: i dont like that thing that youve changed the gender. you COULD have changed their rolls, but for godness sake let their gender be normal! who reads stuff like that?
DJ Cara chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
good job, but why did u change the genders?
Shark chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Now talk about original, I like the switch gender thing!
MarineManiac chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
O.O Sly Cooper a girl? Cool! I was wondering what would happen if he was a she.

Rondev? Rendezvous. I had to remember how to spell it for my story. I thought of "Ren-dez-vous." Hope it helps. UPDATE!