Reviews for Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Turtlefan141 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Moonlight-MidnightYaoi chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I really like this fanfic :3 wish there were more like this, well something like it ya know? But I really like it :3 there was a lot of meaning into it, I wish it didn't end xD, that's a good thing btw ;3
DisneyBeatleTurtlefan94 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Soooooo cute! I feel like you really nailed Leo's personality. Not Raph so much, but this story is AMAZING! I love how you have those two finally settle the score and realize that deep down, they're exactly the same! And the song is so inspiring: you really captured the story within the lyrics! great! 5-stars and all that 3
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Ah! I love this oneshot! Yes, this is exactly how I picture Leo & Raph moments. They ARE really similar...almost too similar. I see them as being closer than the others...when they aren't fighting, that is. It's a love/hate relationship, I guess. Seriously, (not to sound pompous or anything, but) I'm REALLY impressed by your insight/writing...and maybe it's just that this is how I see the Leo/Raph relationship, but it really rang true. Not a bit OOC, imo. Great story! I'd love to read more focusing on Leo/Raph. :D
Tewi chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
heh, very nice that Leo and Raph got along and can lean on each other! i love it, short and sweet, perfect!
Flora chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I didn't even realize this was a song fic. I'm generally SO VERY late reviewing stuff; maybe the lyrics have been removed.

But it doesn't matter. Story is super on its own. :)
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
lovely piece, nice to see, or actually read, Leo and Raph being brotherly together, and not reaching out for each other's throats, :3
Dory's human replica chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
A cute story! I like that you brought in references to their past as it made me feel more a part of the story, if that makes any sense, :p - Anyway, great job on this, I like Leo/Raph brotherly talks when they're written well - and this was written very well!
Madvy chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Aw, nice story. I liked how Leo and Raph actually found a way around their differences for once and got to the inner core of one another. These kind of talks are always few and far apart for Leo and Raph, and when they do happen, they usually manage a breakthrough and come out with a better understanding of how the other turtle is thinking and feeling. And for Leo and Raph, that's an accomplishment in itself. You made some good points in this story. I hope those two will remember them and put them to good use in the future. For now, only time will tell. Take care, and, as always, GOD BLESS! -Madvy :)
misterfooch chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Good job, that's seems like a good wat to compae those two, and you know what it makes sense. Anywayz, good job.
Donny's Girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Aw that's sweet. Leo and Raph moments are so great! lol the sweetness of this put a lump in my throat:) Wonderful job!

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Awesome story. I loved the references to "The Shredder Strikes Back" saga and the other stuff about Raph helping Leo forge his swords and the time that they told stories to bring him back. Those episodes rocked. This story rocked too. I love Leo and Raph moments when they talk about things. It's all true, too, what they said to each other. Write more good stories. You are an excellent writer.

The Bubbly One,

AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
This was a lovely, well written, sweet fic.

I love the relationship you've shown between Leo and Raph - my two favourite turtles..

good work.
Buslady7803 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wo i like these kinda one shots...Leo and buds man..and Raph can sound very intelligent when he wants to. haha

well done!