Reviews for Chicken
PendantOfGoddes chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
You definitely have to update it soon! You voice Spike and Willow very godd! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Why have you left it alone for so long? It's super good! Update soon please :)
Rock The Rain chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Aw, I wish you'd update this. I like it.
Miss Gypsy Willow chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Continue this please

Mee all curious now! I have to read more...
RadicalReason chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Hilarious. I remember the episode where Percy called Willow a nerd.
Galacia chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Definately interesting. Although both of them had their points I find my self hoping that Spike does manage to woo willow that would be somethilng different bot on the same hand something rather interesting as well. I hope this story isn't completely discontinued and like simply on pause because I would love to see what happens next!
Nemo chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
How are there only two chapters? Why haven't you updated? You know, the part where you write the smoochies between Spike and Willow? That part? Please?
Millenium Ring chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Interesting...funny...quite enjoyable. I do wish you'd written more though, to satisfy my curiosity for this fic. Ah well, twas brilliant idea! -
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Well, Spike can be kinda clueless sometimes, but he's a great vampire. I liked him AND Angel. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
WeirdInAGoodWay chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
hey please update. it's good.
Wildly Obsessed chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
I think I officially love you as an author. I've never actually read a Willow/Spike story before, this is surprisingly entertaining.
MysticPhantom chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
soo umm.. u gonna go ahead with the story or are u gonna like...stop herre? leave us readers hanging.. ill keep reviewing.. i promise.. good chapter btw... kudos..

later

Angels
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Please do continue! This is great!
MysticPhantom chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
WRITE MORE!.. i enjpyed it alot.. .please write more.. .thanx...

-OnlyAngelsInMyHeart69-
Priscilla19 chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
LMAO! This is hilarious! Seriously. I kinda wish this happened... It would've made season4 a hell of alot more interresting!