Reviews for A Friend in Need
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Tasteful story about a sitch that Kim could have backed out of easily. You explained the mind switch, which lent the reason Kim would go through with helping Ron. Well done!

o-flightless chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
It was really funny. Hey I know you don't take request ,but this is just a sugguestion. Why don't you tell the story of when Kim broke her leg on the ski trip.

Shannon chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Good job and I was wondering if you are going to write a second chapter to the story? Please do so -Shannon
Spitfire F.22 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Ha Ha Ha! I alawys wondered about how that problem would have been in Switched. Keep up the awsome writing!
Widow Shark chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
**Snort, snort** OMG! That was hilarious (dirty), but never-the-less side-splittingly funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I always wondered about the brain switch episode and how Kim and Ron felt about being in each others' bodies (I'm sure Ron was all too amused). Anyway, great story in spite of a few minor spelling and grammar errors. So keep writing and keep smiling : ).

Widow Shark
Forlong chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Good one. It was so funny.
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Steven, what a naughty sense of humor. Very nice job. You ought to do more of these comic one-shots.
Wayne chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Very nice story. Great reference to the earlier ski trip fic. Guess they're even now. ;-)
JapaneseJewel chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Haha! Fabulous, to say the least! You're an excellent writer! Are you on my favorites list? My my, I think I'll fix that right now...

Doug4422 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Dude, I feel sad, I thought I had a bit of a hand in it as well, oh well, no harm, no foul, you did good, I like it, going on my favorites list
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
A nice little story.
recon228 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
That's funny...I guess Kim really can do anything!

I like the direction your stories are progressing and I’m looking forward to the next one.

By the way, I don't suppose you've ever seen The Crying Game? There was a very similar scene where Forest Whitaker needed...assistance from one of his IRA captors because the guard wasn't allowed to remove his restraints. It wasn't nearly as humorous though...

Keep up the good work,

- recon228
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
LOL! OMG! Hahahahaha! I love this one! I mean I RWALLY REALLY love this one! LOL! On favs!
Backroads chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Well, if that didn't bring a smile to my face! How cute, and what a different situation to put them in. Yikes. Very original!
continental-line chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Glad you decided to post this one. It is too good not to share.

-Bill Ponder