Reviews for Laundry
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 1/2
I loved this Thank you very much! (Tho I wanna see how it affects the rest of the story)
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
love it
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
What an incredible story. So amazing and tantalizing. It's deep, sharp, hard and warm. Utterly fantastic in it's descriptive abilities, drawing the reader deeply into images and moods - and all without dialogue.
Lunchbox413 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is honestly the best KakashixSasuke fanfic I have ever read. Most of the stories I've seen with this pairing either uses a major AU or the characterization is completely messed up. You, however, only used a "what if" scenario and both Sasuke and Kakashi were perfectly in character. I love how you captured the real dynamics of their complicated relationship and added a bit more attraction (which we all would like to think is really there in the show). I love how Kakashi still won't allow Sasuke to see his face and how Sasuke still doesn't want to be weak in front of Kakashi...I could go on and on about how perfect this story is, but I think you get the point. I applaud you. Very well done. :)
asinine rationalisations chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
truly stunning piece of work, and very satisfying characterisation, -mmmh is there a sequel from kakashi's perspective...-but then again..no that would stop the reader guessing and take away much of this one's appeal.-

...just one hing, is the sense of kakashi's near god-like 'being perfect'.. maybe driven a mite too far...but then again-...a slip-up would a) be rather unlike him to let it happen within the eye of a witness and b) its is (i now realise) necessary for sasuke's perspective..mmmh

i'm gonna go sleep now and see what strange dreams shall spring from this.-

dr
Clearheart chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This story is just far too wonderful for words.

Beautiful and dark. Raw, gritty, and powerful. Yet surprisingly tender in some places, and expansive in range of description and thought. The story and talent here is something truly worth treasuring. Take care, my friend. For the love of god... don't ever stop writing! And thank you for introducing me to the world of KakaSasu.
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Sometimes I forget how young Sasuke was in the series, despite everything he did. Brilliant fic. Thanks for the read!
comicgrrl chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Your writing style blows me away. I like the no dialogue and the angst in almost every senetnce and I truly LOVED this statement: The important thing was to be alive—there were many important things, but once you were dead, they stopped being important.

So true.

You are brilliant. Excellent characterization. Nice job.
Zailana chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Whoa. WHOA.

GOOD story. You have one hell of a writing style, you know that?

I'm not that much into KakaSasu (actually I never read any and thought that it was plain gross) but somehow I decided to read this and... whoa. You can't imagine how glad I am that I did. Excellent characterisations and you create a mood that is simply beautiful.

I guess this is what they call a gem.
ezyl chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SO HARD RIGHT NOW. SO HARD.

* Prays to Shikamaru that you won't find such a depressingly-short comment in your inbox*

for exampled
the Sin Hunter Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I read this story way back when it was brand new and at the top of the page when I went looking for Naruto fanfiction. I loved it then but forgot to put it into my favorites. And then sometime after New Years of '07, I decided I really needed to read it again but could never find it. Believe it or not, but I've been looking for this story for the past two and a half years with no luck, searching desperately at times but never finding it.

And then today I felt like reading something with Kakashi and Sasuke but I was bored surfing this fic site and started searching through Sennen Goroshi. Oh, you wouldn't believe how excited I was to see this. I stopped breathing for a moment. It is just as good now, 4 years later. So much love.

Sin-Hunter
SolenmSerpent chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
You've seriously, have got to be my favorite author on .

And I think you just made me fall in love with KakaSasku [a pairing I thought I *never* would adore].

You've got a real gift with words, I wish I could write like you. :3

I like how there was virtually no dialogue; you don't need a conversation to create a masterpiece. :3
Schaaf chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is definitely one of the best pieces of writing I’ve ever read, on or off the site. The way in which a lot of the goings on between Kakashi and Sasuke are left up to the readers’ imagination, left up to implication, is magnificent. I also appreciated that you stretched the plot over the course of several years. It made the development of the relationship in general and Sasuke's maturation (?) in particular just that much more realistic and believable. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this work so, I’d just like to say, Thank you. Thank you for writing it and sharing your gift.
Ultimate Shipper chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
that had to be the hawtest story ever OMG i am like ur fangirl now
Shalmoli chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Well, I really didn't think too much of KakaSasu before, and would have, as a matter of habit, avoided them, but this again proves why humans should never trust , is, essentially, a metaphor for the life they lead, simple, yet wouldn't have heard of Arundhati Roy( she's an Indian author, btw), but in your description of what intimacy normally entails I find some vague similarity of her work. It is subtle and racy and informative at the same 's character has been deified and watered down has been given room to grow(puns very much intended).It is good to see that honest effort has been put into fandom and fanfiction.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »