Reviews for Child's Play
scebfn302fr chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
more more more! this is amazing!
killer sand cat chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
So, you are going to have Kurenai and Baki get together, hmm?

Well, it's a very interesting pair, I floats your boat. So, are you going to have Konkurou Attack Hinata too? I think that that would be very mean, but it only makes sense that she get attacked too. Poor girl. Any way, are there going to be any other pairings in this or not? I think it would be cool if Konkurou or Gaara get paired with Hinata, but that's just me. Though, I do like the Gaara and Sakura pairing better... Well update soon, so I can keep reading! For real, I can't live without reading, writing, drawing, or the occasional singing...
Ralf Jones chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
Update !, I love this fic, I hope you update soon.
katty chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
UPDATE PLEASE! this is beyond awesome! UPDATE!
JACinthebox chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
*sigh* I know it' been quite a while...but...could you consider continuing this? Such a unique couple, and I love the sotry so far ;_;
BAKI IS MINE chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
KURENAI YOU LUCKY CAT!I WANT BAKI TO BE INTERESTED IN ME!*Crying,no sobbing HARD*Anyway,I saw your picture on DevainArt, Vampire Toy,next time,draw the picture of Baki-kun LICKING HER!Anyway,I've read the whole 4 chippies so far,and YOU MUST UPDATE THIS THING!1
E BOMB chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
This is really awesome! XD I shall wait forever for it to update!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
OMG! I'm reading this story over and over and over and I JUST TOTALLY LOVE IT GODAMMIT!

PLEASE JUST CONTINUE THIS. Don't torture all of us, YOUR FANS, like this!

OH GOD! I'M GONNA DIE IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE!

*cries* If you're sure you're not going to continue, could you tell me the things you planned for the future chapters? BUT I STILL HOPE YOU CONTINUE! I AM SO THE NUMBER 1 FAN! (*laughs*)

RAWR. how many times do I need to say this for you to continue? *super duper cries*

Please take into consideration of updating! You said there would only be around 2-3 chapters left! ARGH. I'M GOING TO DIE OF CURIOSITY!

Send me an email if you're not going to continue please? (*smiles*) Or else I'd be dying of curiosity... And if you're not going to continue (I'd be crying on the floor for days T_T *CRIES*), then can you tell me the basic storyline for the future?

UPDATE! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT DEAD! WAH WAH WAH! Ok... before this review is too long and yeah... just finaly words:

YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
OMG, YOU'RE NOT GONNA CONTINUE THIS? IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED! BUT IT'S SO GOOD! YOU MUST UPDATE PLEASE! I JUST TOTALLY LOVE THIS OMFG! YOU MAKE THIS SO GOOD! CONTINUE WAH, PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTNUE THIS CUZ I LOVE IT GODAM SO MUCH!

*cough* sry for that... but I really want you to continue cuz I TOTALLY LUV IT!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
OMG, lmao, he's taken an interest in her xD. This is Baki/Kurenai? O_O; unusual but if you work at it, it's pretty good xD.

On to da next chappie!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
LMAO, I can't believe it, It's so good! It DID NOT SUCK. It was kind of unexpected for the Sand-nin's sensei to do that, but it was still good. Now, off to the next chapter! xD
Demonrazor chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
UPDATE ALREADY! . Way too much suspence!
Demonrazor chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
This chapter was short and good. Yay for Baki and Kurenai!
RedRibbonhood chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
Kawaii! still so cute! please update soon!
RedRibbonhood chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
Kawaii! you're an excellent writer. it's too cute! very well done!