Reviews for The Seattle Blitz
nattylovesu chapter 29 . 3/1/2009
just came across this fic...this was realy intense for some of the characterisaion...and well writtn

thanks for sharing..
GloriaS chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
I almost feel sorry for Thula who wouldnt fall for Logen but connt wait to see what hoppen next
GloriaS chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
yes if i was selectively bred familiar i so would i love this story its 2.52 a.m. on sunday and cant stop reading
GloriaS chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
O f-! love this
Brian chapter 29 . 2/20/2008
I've read this story twice and enjoyed it both times. I liked how the story starts out on a dramatic highpoint with the bombing and Logan's presumed death and then moves rapidly forward to the conclusion. I also thought that the imaginary sequence between Logan and his mother was very touching.
Cali chapter 29 . 2/15/2008
Wa! I can't believe its over! You coulda at least told us the babys name... i think it should be Joshua. Sequel!
Cali chapter 15 . 2/15/2008
Yeah kick ass Logan!
Cali chapter 14 . 2/15/2008
I think I'll do both... That painted the best mental picture ever! Yeah thank you for that! It's a shame such an incredibly sexy sight had to be wasted on Thula though... lol
Cali chapter 11 . 2/15/2008
Lol exploding cigars... that's great! And I thought Logan kissing Thula was bad enough but breeding partners? *shudders*
Cali chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
Go Logan Cale master BSer! Man if only I could lie on the spot like that...
Cali chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
I think my fave part of this chapter was when Alec was able to relate to max with the whole ben thing. I also love the way you have alec thinking of logan as his brother cause thats the way i think it should be it was very sweet.
Jess chapter 29 . 6/14/2007
This Has To Be The Best Thing I've Ever Read. Please Write A Sequel (Including The Twins They're Supposed To Have). D x
Stephanie chapter 29 . 4/10/2007
Thank you for writing. I really enjoyed the story and am grateful for your dedication to finishing it (2 years!). Keep writing :)
jfg207 chapter 29 . 3/6/2007
Great! Fantastic! Now when is the sequel?

JG