Reviews for Changing Times
TheGrimDanny chapter 8 . 9/3
Ok, no, I refuse to belive that Lily Evans beat Harry at quidditch, and not because because she'sa girl or anything, but because Harry is a natural and has been practicing for 4 years now, while Lily hasn't, even if she didhave natural talent. Plus, Harry has the fastest broom in the ENTIRE Wizarding World! While Lily only has a school broom(which sucks, if you remember first year). So, Harry caught the Snitch instead.
Purple Treetop chapter 11 . 6/10
Perfect ending. And perfect beginning. An perfect story overall. Especially the fluffy pink tutu with lacy stockings and ballet slippers. It's a perfect mixture of humor and adventure without going OTT on the emotions. I especially loved:
"Either that, or Snape would poison the Wolfsbane like he'd wanted to for years"
Classic Snape! ;)
BerryStainsAndSunflowerSeeds chapter 11 . 2/8
Ahhh I both loved and hated this fanfiction! It was so brilliantly written but just arghhh the feels! T-T I love it!
The Long Journey chapter 11 . 10/15/2017
Hello! I liked this fic and I want to translate it. May I do it?
WizardthatsaDemigod chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
BAHAHAHA
I LAUGHED SO HARD THIS IS GREAT!
lunaatje123 chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
Thank you for the story!
VoicesOffCamera chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I loved the characterization of the Marauders and Lily in this. I think you had it down just perfectly. Their banter was excellent. I think my favorite was “Why are you four following me?” “It’s a nice view.” Brilliant! And the mad rush for the train was great. I was confused why they only had to get through the barrier though. I would think the train would be leaving right at 11:00. But as by the end we understand the time travel element perhaps that had something to do with it. Oh imagine the shock that Harry would feel upon opening his eyes! I can imagine he was still depressed over Sirius being killed at the end of the previous year and then to open his eyes to find not only Sirius but his parents and their friends students his own age! Very good start here!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2015
Great
LTree16 chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
I love it
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
(spoiler alert)
Oh, good- he erased their memories. I was wondering about that. I mean, it'd be pretty cruel to send them all back like that, especially Peter, and then have them end up messing something up or something... eh.
x.x
:P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
That's kind of cruel to young Peter, actually. hnnnnnn.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
...
...I sort of feel really extremely terribly bad for Snape, tho... ...that must be HELL! xD
AHHH