Reviews for Changing Times
lunaatje123 chapter 11 . 5/6
Thank you for the story!
VoicesOffCamera chapter 1 . 4/5
I loved the characterization of the Marauders and Lily in this. I think you had it down just perfectly. Their banter was excellent. I think my favorite was “Why are you four following me?” “It’s a nice view.” Brilliant! And the mad rush for the train was great. I was confused why they only had to get through the barrier though. I would think the train would be leaving right at 11:00. But as by the end we understand the time travel element perhaps that had something to do with it. Oh imagine the shock that Harry would feel upon opening his eyes! I can imagine he was still depressed over Sirius being killed at the end of the previous year and then to open his eyes to find not only Sirius but his parents and their friends students his own age! Very good start here!
Great
LTree16 chapter 11 . 2/26
I love it
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 1/28
(spoiler alert)
Oh, good- he erased their memories. I was wondering about that. I mean, it'd be pretty cruel to send them all back like that, especially Peter, and then have them end up messing something up or something... eh.
x.x
:P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 1/28
That's kind of cruel to young Peter, actually. hnnnnnn.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 1/28
...
...I sort of feel really extremely terribly bad for Snape, tho... ...that must be HELL! xD
AHHH
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 1/28
WAHAHAHAHAHA!
so funny
katiek121 chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
This was nice and fun!
rainbowchameleon chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
This made me laugh so much.
CreepyMuffin15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I SQUEELED TROUGH THE WHOLE FREAKING CHAPTER! THAT MUST SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HOW AWESOME THIS IS!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
I really loved reading your story! Thankyou
Jane doe chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
I loved it. It was amazing. I laughed so hard at the end : )
SableUnstable chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Haha I really liked that! Pink tutu! Ha!
Loved the whole story. Harry meeting his parents was awesome, and the fact that you brought them to the future instead of the other way round, like most fics, was different and refreshing. I only complaint I have - and It's not even a complaint really - is that I wish the story was longer! :D
Truly, wonderfully excellent! Well done!