Reviews for Goody Two Shoes
Elizabeth Bower chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
...
*thoughtful expression* You know...it's been a long time since I even considered Vetinari slash...and even longer since I considered Vetinari/Vimes slash...
But this...THIS was awesome. It was perfect. It gets a resounding...well, I can't blame William and Drumknott now, I'm guilty. lol. I feel like the only person I know who thinks Vetinari in canon is sexy as Hell. The very idea of this...man you write well. I mean...Sybil coming in and sharing Vimes like a precious commodity is hilarious.
And Drumknott seeing them...and then William...and the two of them...Sacharissa is not going to be happy, unless she's invited to his Drumknott's next scene. lol. What is it with two man and one woman stuff here? *raises eyebrow*
Sorry. That was great, absolutely brilliant. Loved Sybil, loved Vimes, loved the seven Hells out of Vetinari, and William and Drumknott were perfect reaction judges. Thank you for jsut making my night...
Should make a sequel, really.
nix-xon chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Awesome. You captured the Patrician just right I think.
avidadmirer chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I. Laughed. SO. Hard. Best testicle pun ever.

Something occurred to him. ‘Sir? You don’t drink, you don’t smoke… What do you do?’

Deadly slowly, Lord Vetinari lowered the paper. He looked over the top of the sheet, directly into Vimes’s eyes with a disturbingly intense stare.

After a moment’s silence and a little too much of his stare for Vimes’s comfort, the Patrician said quietly, ‘Would you really want to know that, your Grace?’

...

‘I do, and have been told I’m good at, the following,’ said the Patrician, closing the distance between him and the bewildered Commander in one pace. With one fluid movement, he grabbed the back of Vimes’s neck, pressed himself close and covered Vimes’s mouth with his own.

So...what Vetinari DOES...he gives people butt-sex? eheh... erm...sorry. *looks shame-faced, but then goes off and giggles*

You is good at writing! Anyway, I would've done the exact same thing as Sybil. The pose you described them being in when she walks in...it is very on-turning. (The horrible English is intentional...oh dear, I am an awful person.) But I can definitely see Sybil and Vetinari plotting about Vimes like that. I do not like Drumknott/William, but the way you wrote it was most non-painful.

*goes off to be flustered and update her fictionpress stories.*
Baroness Bones chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
My ribs - my ribs!

This was just plain hilarious! HAH! I applaud your genius and agree with Midgetbee that I shan't be surprised were this to ever happen cannonically!
TheMidgetBee chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I...I'm...er...speechless. I can't believe I missed reading this the first time around but now I have...

I'm blushing. Seriously. And the weird thing is, I could actually imagine that happening, even in canon, because of how well it was written.

Excellent!
Oakeneye chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
O_O

Wow.

Ok, not even going to try to narrow the fav quotes down o_O

‘However, there were many occasions on which you did not, in fact, wear anything resembling either your dress uniform or your ducal, aha, tights.’

‘Ah,’ said Lord Vetinari dangerously. ‘But you know I never have balls, Sir Samuel.’

‘You two set me up with these tights?’ said Vimes incredulously.

‘That’s… quite… interesting, in a disturbing sort of way,’ said William after a little while.

My ribs hurt xD
Fei chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Oh my goodness, I don't think I've ever blushed so hard in all my life! This was a delightfully twisted little tale, and I enjoyed it just a bit too much _; I'm so glad to find someone who's quite happy to let Sybil in on the action. D Well done!
grey eyed blond chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
this is really good. there are so many vimes/vetinari and most are all the same but yours is a bit of something different. especially like the sybil/vetinari cunning plan. howled at drumknott n de worde. very very funny.
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Omg, I am so in love with you!

xD

This totally made my inner fangirl *SQUEE* like crazy. Brilliant, just brilliant. Heeheh.
angela chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I had almost the same vetinari/vimes & drumknott/william plot bunny running through my head today.

Unfortunatly, I am not a very good fic writer, so I was very pleased to see this. _
Q chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Awesome! That was so... Wow!
Shananagin chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Loved it.
Captain Oz chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I did like this... sorry, I read it ages ago and didn't review ::hides head:: And since it was published on an amazing day (my birthday), I must say congrats on a marvellous fic!
Gestalt chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Ahahahahahahah! A slash party! What a good idea...
Libazeth chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
*giggles* I think I love you. Honestly, truely. Nothing to say but a resounding HEE! and, maybe, just a little SQUEE! from my inner fangirl.