Reviews for The Balinor Chronicles: The Celestial Herd
Dark Unicorn Lurking chapter 56 . 7/6/2006
*eyes widen* YAY RAIDEN! lol...sorry, I'm slap happy right now. I'm still in love with your story, keep it up!
Dark Unicorn Lurking chapter 54 . 6/8/2006
I can't wait...it's been dismal with nothing new to read...You made me type my own fics -glares- lol...no, I'm glad you updated! As always, I can't wait...

What character do you want me to draw next?
Dark Unicorn Lurking chapter 51 . 5/12/2006
oh. Raiden! Raiden! Raiden! Raiden's not a Twilight? YAY!

As always, keep up the good work! I think I might draw a picture of Raiden next so!
Sunridge Press chapter 50 . 5/8/2006
amazing stories! :) unicorns... are the shiz
Dark Unicorn Lurking chapter 50 . 5/4/2006
Great chapter...short but great...*huggles Raiden*

Just a side note, it's Dark Unicorn Lurking not Dark Unicorn Lady! *maniacal laughter* sorry, on a sugar rush...
leradny chapter 49 . 5/2/2006
WHAT WHO WHEN WHERE HOW.

That was such a normal thing. Snow-globes and calendars with spilled water? In fact, it was so normal.

The rough dialect was so disturbingly normal, yet comical at the same time. Yet, at the same time, it felt like they were just playing around. And that scared me.

That poem at the end had little punctuation and no capitalised letters. It was haunting and scarse and simple.

And it scared me.

This chapter scared me. You're a scary person when you want to be.

But it looks like I'm at the end of my reviewing spree, so I will just wait for the next chapter (or batch of chapters) on the edge of my seat.
Dark Unicorn Lurking chapter 49 . 5/2/2006
Aww, yeah! New chapters. *reels around dazedly after reading the grammar* lol, I'm a grammar freak...

Keep up the work, as usual and Ornicus is drawn and ready to be scanned and posted and sent so by this weekend you will have him!

(Thanks for the dedication!)

DUL
leradny chapter 48 . 5/2/2006
Poor Solaris. He's a pessimist.

And he's being played by Eternitus. Ugh.
leradny chapter 47 . 5/2/2006
First off, I'm so used to trying to patch bits and snippets together I can't help but ask this.

Who was that mare and what relevance does she have to this plot? Was she-gasp!-Barikah?

Eep!

...Or was she just another unicorn that happened to be in the woods?

Grah, I'm getting paranoid now...
leradny chapter 46 . 5/2/2006
I suppose that metal unicorn I saw on another picture was Hephaestus, then? :D

And, not to be one of those horrible reviewers who only reviews for a spelling mistake... but you did have a typo.

"Please, please So something."

Somehow I don't think jarring the reader out of their trance so they can say 'Huh?' isn't what you were going for.

But yeah, that is an amazing chance. From a unicorn to a serpent... Wow.
leradny chapter 45 . 5/2/2006
I just noticed-and forgot to say in the chapter before last-that your writing style has changed. You're gradually shifting away. You're growing. I saw it in the echoes.

This history is getting even more convoluted by the second; but since it's coming up in slight, manageable doses, it's easy to swallow. I'm just hungering for more.

Which is why I'll read the next chapter and review that.
leradny chapter 44 . 5/2/2006
Hm. I had to read Arioch's chapter again to understand who you were talking about. (My reward for neglecting one of my favourite authors.)

This bit, however, confused me:

"They had lost the battle. But they might still lose the war, if the general died."

It's a little vague. I couldn't quite understand what you were talking about-which 'they' are you talking about? The Herd? Are you talking about the traiters in the second 'they,' or is it the other way around?

Sorry-this was a good chapter otherwise, I was just hopelessly dazed and confused on that one point.
leradny chapter 43 . 5/2/2006
No wonder my inbox was flooded with your updates. All that suspence crammed into five simple sentences.
leradny chapter 42 . 5/2/2006
Ooh, a gambler. Green like money, I'd say. :D

I'm SO sorry for not reviewing in ages-I got caught up in the swing of things. What with school, writing, my newfound love of dance, I have things to do that just can't wait.

But now I'm here, and I'm going on a reviewing spree.
Dark Unicorn Lurking chapter 46 . 5/1/2006
I semi-lost my interest in the Unicorns of Balinor awhile ago but when I stumbled across your story, you had me hooked. I ignored my homework(*sheepish grin*) and instead read all 46 chapters that you had typed and posted.

You have me hooked and I cannot wait for the next chapters. I like how you've made almost every stallion helpless but made a few exceptions including Canis (*huggle*). Yay for Mulciber...that is all.

DUL