Reviews for Legacy of the Chimera
icedragon6171 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
This story is set to become quite interesting. The idea is an interesting one, and you have already set some firm foundations for character development. I look forward to seeing how this project progresses.

icedragon6171
E chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
It's intreging and myserious... I'd like to see how it ends. Though I wonder if this is some kind of crossover or if you are just using some of the characters from Hellsing.
Prodigy chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Kick ass! Hope you finish this, it's showing great potential. Loved the profiles of each character. The only thing I am wondering, and you might have altered it for your own reasons, but I thought the game took place in 4023 H.R.. If Squall was only 17 in The Gunblade Saga, and the game started roughly around April or May, his birthyear would be around 4005. I guess nothing is in writing, so its cool. Didnt mean to get technical. Well, of to work on chapter 3. Need to hurry if I am to release it by Thrusday. Cant wait for next chappy!

Prodigy
Kolostramin Indincranin chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Interesting, mysterious, wondering what was happening. You sort of got me lost in the last part, but I rushed through it. More careful reading would reveal much more, no doubt. I think I'm finally going to start something of my own, a novelization of Baldur's Gate. Hope it works. Anyway, let's see what Chimera can do.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Hey, wonderful! this is awsome! just one thing Seifer's eyes are green. other than that it was perfect! keep up the wonderful work and update soon!

Jade
Queen000 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
OMG! Alucard is in the story? FUCKING AWESOME!

Is Ulty coming back? That would explain why the plan would revolve around Rinoa.

excellent description of everyone! Seifer's gonna be executed? That fucking sux! Hopefully he'll come out of it.

Everyone but Squall, Rinoa and Seifer have middle names *snicker-snicker* hehehehe,

cannot wait until the next chapter.

ciao *waves*