Reviews for Awareness of Finality
Perfect. :)
stareagle chapter 8 . 3/24/2006
Great stroy, I loved every word - even the misspelled ones. Thanks
beaujolais chapter 8 . 4/15/2005
Thanks to this chapter, I was late for work today. Ok, so I'm always late but today I was later than usual because I couldn't tear myself away. I do love me some Brass hurt! Loved the scene in the hospital between Brass and Sara. He really should have kissed her. Maybe he will get another chance?
gloosmoos chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
No, you can't stop there! Must know what happens next!
Mony19 chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
Poor Brass, liked the chapter.

Jo Jo Mobile chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
Hey! your story is terrific! i was captured(that sounds kinda lame, but anyway)i really hope you continue on this story, i like the whole sara thing you have going. i think its totaly awesome. keep writing! Jo Jo Mobile
beaujolais chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
Really nice bit of Brass/Sara friendship. Loved Sara's parting words to Grissom. Poor Jim. The harder he tries with Ellie, the deeper she cuts him. Gotta bad feeling about what's in store for Ellie.
Mony19 chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
Oh man, that girl is related to Brass. I hope she is alright. Loved the chapter especially C/W.

gloosmoos chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
Good story. I like how all the characters are involved and I like Brass and Sara in the car together. What did Brass say in his sleep anyway and what kind of trouble did Ellie just walk into?
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
confused much is warrick the suspect?
Mony19 chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Great Chapter. The cops shouldn't have bothered Warrick cause now they have the CSI guys investigating and I hope they get caught. Poor Warrick and Catherine must be extremely worried.

Me chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Great start.

Please update so I can find out what happen to my Warrick.

Thanks
HP-Magic chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
i like it. it's different, that's why i like it. usually you read as story about catherine in trouble and warrick worrying about her but it's reverse in this. good job. can't wait til you update
Mony19 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Great Start, I love C/W, they are the best.

beaujolais chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
At first I was worried there wasn't going to be any Brass but was I ever wrong. This is looking good! Love the visual of Jim in hiking gear. Can't wait to see what happens next.