Reviews for You Can't Choose Who You Fall In Love With
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aww, Fluffy ending! . ... I don't wanna think about how hurt Ryou must be at the end of the show...
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aww, sap. Utterly precious. :3
001001000110 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Beautiful. Just a very beautiful fiction. Never thought such an almost all narrative story hold so many played emotions. I cried on the end of the story. It's breath-taking. And I coincidentally played Avril Lavigne - I Will Be as the background, and I thought it fit the story perfectly. Very good job. The story makes me cry and smile at the same time. Keep writing. (/ n .n)/

S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw, I loved this story! I loved the way you portrayed Ryou’s thoughtfulness about his situation with Bakura and the ending was excellent too, it brought a big smile to my face : ) Well done on such a great story!
Ceilo chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Really sweet. :-) I liked it.
seffa chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Aw. That's all I have to say about it. It's just so cute! It was so simply cute! I loved it!
Myou Matsuro chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Those last words, and the thought process throughout the entire oneshot (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called..) was enrapturing. (if that's a word..)

I'd only have to did Ryou feel when Bakura was finally defeated in the last season? Oy, the heartbreak that's bound to happen! D:
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
What a wonderfully written story. I absolutly loved it. :D
shelter chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
loved the ending TT_TT
Llamachick chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Puppy-pup chapter 1 . 6/27/2006

That's so cute!*giggle*

Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aw! *shrees and bounces* I love, I love, I love! It works up to the last moment so perfectly! It's like a work of art! *nods happily*
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Again, a wonderful story. You reign supreme over fluffy one-shots... And they all seem to be for my favorite pairings.

On a *completely* unrelated point, I'm beginning to feel like a broken record.

Excellent job!
crimson nightmare chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That is very interesting. I like your take on Ryou's characterization and choices. Great job! I love it!
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 10/29/2005