Reviews for Potions
Berkana aka Thorunn chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Great story! I love Carson! He's a good man, real friend and skilled doctor! Thanks for the pleasure while reading!
fififolle chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Hooray, this was brilliant! I was prompted to seek out more of your work, and this is a terrific piece. I have an interest in medicines so it made me very happy! You have caught the characters very well, I hope you write lots more Atlantis fiction, please! I'm going to add this to my faves.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
This really was bloody brilliant. I could hear the brogue as Beckett listed the ingredients. Wonder what Rodney did this time to piss him off so much!
Koschka chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Cute as hell. And a wonderful character portrait of Beckett...from Patch Adams to Frankenstein. HA! Brilliant.
Dameon chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I must agree fully, different patients DO call for different remedies, especially if it keeps them away for a few days! I enjoyed this and was definetly grinning at the end. Nice job!
cybersyd42 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Short, sweet, lovely and perfect. I can sympathise with Rodney, having been recently fed a Chinese herbal remedy which stank the house out. Loved it.
Machaggis chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
That was GREAT! Loved the humor!
Andrea chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
ROFLOL! Wonderful story.
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
LOL :D Evil! hehehe Excellent though :D
Writer117 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Hehehe, poor Rodney. That was funny!
Wedgewood chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
lol! Hilarious, what a great fic! I laughed so hard at the end. Poor Dr. Beckett, having to put up with Rodney non-stop.

By the way, you say you live in Southern Germany. I used to live there too, in Regensburg, Bavaria (Bayern). I really miss it too, wish I was there now. *sigh*
highonscifi chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
That was so funny! I just loved it! Great idea and well written!