Reviews for Walking Alone
luzhasswag chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Noooooo that can't be the end THERE MUST BE MORE PLEASE!
Reader chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
I don't know wether you'll take me seriously or not, but I think you should update this. It is reaally, realy good.
Briee chapter 6 . 3/23/2006
Ah! I loved this story!
DarthRoden76 chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
Bravo Noil! This was a very touching fanfic and I am proud to place it on my favorites list! Keep up the good work and be sure to read my potter fics also!
suckr4romance chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
ambwardo chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
this was an awsome fic! i totally luved it!

prongs rox my sox
Zippy-Wings chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
nice chappie...thanks for updating...sorry for not reviewing right away...I went fishing...
MySite chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
The perfect end to a perfect story-I loved it!
Maverly Q chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
Oh, that's so sweet...! I loved it! Good job on a great story, and I'll look for more stories from you in the future!
Crystal Kisses chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
So sweet yet so sad... I love this story!
Akfrosty chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
aw such a sweet story! poor james! update soon!
Maverly Q chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
What? What day? Why will it change him forever? Please, please, please write quickly or I'll explode!
Zippy-Wings chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
o! update! update! update! yay! this was a really good chapter, so...thanks!
midnightmoo220 chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Sorry, forgot to include this when I reviewed the last few times, but the Flame Freezing Charm is painless. In book 3, it is mentioned when Harry is researching burning at the stake that many witches and wizards were caught on purpose for the sake of being "burnt". They would perform a simple Flame Freezing Charm and pretend to howl in pain while really enjoying a light, tickling sensation. Just thought you ought to know.
midnightmoo220 chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Uh-oh, Jamesy boy, you've done it now...! This was an excellent chapter!